PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Commentator Moment of the Steelers Game

Craic
11-21-2010, 10:00 PM
After the hit Harrison put on Campbell, and got hit with a 15 yard penalty negating the INT, the commentator came out with a quote that cracked me up. It went something like this:

"I gotta say that I am starting to agree with Jack Lambert when he said that they should just put skirts on quarterbacks".

I don't remember which commentator it was... I think it was Dan Fouts, of all people.

Good for you! :thumbsup:

This game was ridiculous. Hopefully, this is the game that becomes the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to panzy-ball.

Devilsdancefloor
11-21-2010, 10:02 PM
Yep Dan Fouts said it i was shocked!

Craic
11-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Yep Dan Fouts said it i was shocked!

I gotta wonder if that will make Der Kommisar take notice more than anything else. When former QB's on National TV, while commentating on a game start saying stuff like that, you know its gotten bad!

Psycho Ward 86
11-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Dan Dierdorf and Dan Fouts were talking about making up new lingo during the game instead of saying a "flag is down" because there were so many penalties. At one point Dierdorf said "A collection of yellow lingerie is on the field, let's see what this is about." :chuckle:

Steeltreal
11-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Harrison should just carry a terrible towel in his back pocket and throw it in the air after making a tackle. Wonder whats the fine for that.

Craic
11-21-2010, 11:08 PM
Harrison should just carry a terrible towel in his back pocket and throw it in the air after making a tackle. Wonder whats the fine for that.

http://emoticons.msn-beta.com/big/100.gif

Merchant
11-21-2010, 11:28 PM

LMAOOO..

-dead-

7willBheaven
11-22-2010, 12:47 AM
Dan Dierdorf and Dan Fouts were talking about making up new lingo during the game instead of saying a "flag is down" because there were so many penalties. At one point Dierdorf said "A collection of yellow lingerie is on the field, let's see what this is about." :chuckle:

It wasnt Dierdorf...if it was i'd probably have jumped out the window...god i hate that guy. But the announce team i must give credit to...for a majority of the calls/plays they called them like it is...good or bad.

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2010, 08:10 AM

With the way things are going with these "Make My Day Refs" and the Steelers, maybe the refs should just trade those yellow flags in for terrible towels to symbolically stand for penalties.