PDA

View Full Version : Your sentiments to Jane Seymore

Mtn.Steel
11-21-2010, 03:54 PM
If you were sitting on top of the tunnel and knew full well that Jane could hear you clearly, what would YOU have expressed to him? This should be fun!

Psycho Ward 86
11-21-2010, 03:56 PM
I'd throw my beer at him

LLT
11-21-2010, 03:58 PM
I would just chuckle and say, "Dude....your a Raider".

st33lersguy
11-21-2010, 04:00 PM
He got advice from George Atkinson

Polamalu Princess
11-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Get some class butt hole.

Mtn.Steel
11-21-2010, 04:01 PM
I will not type it here, but I would have said something so vial and nasty about his wife that he would have no choice but to come into the stands and punch me in the face. I have been hit by much bigger and badder men than him. Then I would own his house, his bling, his pimped out ride and carry out said acts with his wife! POS!

Texasteel
11-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Believe it or not, nothing I wouldn't say to him eye to eye.

tube517
11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
I would point to the scoreboard

ALLD
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
I would tell him how bad his wife screamed and bled from her cornhole- and laugh in his face.

Psycho Ward 86
11-21-2010, 04:48 PM
I will not type it here, but I would have said something so vial and nasty about his wife that he would have no choice but to come into the stands and punch me in the face. I have been hit by much bigger and badder men than him. Then I would own his house, his bling, his pimped out ride and carry out said acts with his wife! POS!

WTF! Alright, somethings wrong with you.

Count Steeler
11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
No need to piss on his parade as he walks off the field. However, if Goodell lets him off, I would have a few things to say to Goodell.

Kittyfish
11-21-2010, 04:56 PM
I am ashamed to admit I am curious as to exactly what MtnSteel would have said to cause such a reaction. I've heard some nasty stuff in my day but this really must be something!

ETA - Ha! If I didn't know better, I could really have my feelings hurt by the following post, though I am going to assume it is directed at Seymour, not me.

:-)

BPS3akaWirels3
11-21-2010, 04:56 PM
You are a piece of : :poop:

silver & black
11-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Right. NONE of you would say anything to him...lol.

Kinda funny though... if it would have been Harrison that popped Campbell, you would all be squeeling like little girls about how cool it was.

On the other hand, I didn't find anything cool about it... he just hurt his team.

Kittyfish
11-21-2010, 05:03 PM
In all seriousness, I would be horrified if any Steeler punched a rival quarterback in the nose. As you said, not cool, and it only hurts the team.

fansince'76
11-21-2010, 05:04 PM
No need to piss on his parade as he walks off the field. However, if Goodell lets him off, I would have a few things to say to Goodell.

This.

tube517
11-21-2010, 05:08 PM
There were a lot of people on this board who were pissed at Ike Taylor for punching someone in the pre-season. It was a dumb move then and really a dumb moment for Seymour, a veteran.

Kinda funny though... if it would have been Harrison that popped Campbell, you would all be squeeling like little girls about how cool it was.On the other hand, I didn't find anything cool about it... he just hurt his team.

Count Steeler
11-21-2010, 05:08 PM

Kinda funny though... if it would have been Harrison that popped Campbell, you would all be squeeling like little girls about how cool it was.

On the other hand, I didn't find anything cool about it... he just hurt his team.

I doubt very much that we would be defending Harrison for such a cowardly act. How tough to cold cock a quarterback? Too bad Kemo didn't rip his head off.

silver & black
11-21-2010, 05:10 PM
I doubt very much that we would be defending Harrison for such a cowardly act. How tough to cold cock a quarterback? Too bad Kemo didn't rip his head off.

I'm not defending him either... I'm rather pissed about it.

stillers4me
11-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Too bad it wasn't Marsha Brady. The refs would have ejected the entire defense. :lol:

Count Steeler
11-21-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not defending him either... I'm rather pissed about it.

As we would be if any Steeler acted so cowardly.

Shawn
11-21-2010, 05:51 PM

Nope. Ike Taylor got thrown out during preseason for throwing a punch. He looked stupid, and embarrassed himself as well as hurt his team. He deserved to be ejected.

polamalubeast
11-21-2010, 05:59 PM
Seymour=moron

LLT
11-21-2010, 06:11 PM
I am ashamed to admit I am curious as to exactly what MtnSteel would have said to cause such a reaction. I've heard some nasty stuff in my day but this really must be something!

ETA - Ha! If I didn't know better, I could really have my feelings hurt by the following post, though I am going to assume it is directed at Seymour, not me.

:-)

LOL...yes...it was aimed at Seymour.

7SteelGal43
11-21-2010, 06:39 PM

^ this

smokin3000gt
11-21-2010, 06:55 PM
I would have dropped my pants, spread my butt cheeks, and winked at him.

smokin3000gt
11-21-2010, 07:01 PM
As we would be if any Steeler acted so cowardly.

I don't know.. if we were playing the pats* and brady got jacked in the jaw I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be like :chuckle: :grin: :yup: :tt03: :chuckle: :pointlaugh: :bananalama: :applaudit: :high5: :heh: :peace:

Wallace108
11-21-2010, 07:09 PM
I would point to the scoreboard

^^ This

^^ And then this

I would have dropped my pants, spread my butt cheeks, and winked at him.

^^ Uh, no comment on this. :heh:

steelreserve
11-21-2010, 07:12 PM
I don't even care. So some dumbass punched a guy during a football game and got himself ejected. That pretty much speaks for itself.

venom
11-21-2010, 07:21 PM
Hey Jane ...

http://faroutshirts.com/images/soreLoser-pnged.png

memphissteelergirl
11-21-2010, 07:25 PM
"So long beyotch!" :upyours:

Steeldude
11-21-2010, 08:41 PM
If you were sitting on top of the tunnel and knew full well that Jane could hear you clearly, what would YOU have expressed to him? This should be fun!

nothing because i don't care about him. he isn't a steeler. plus, i am too focused on the steelers next set of plays to worry about an opposing player who isn't in the game

Steeldude
11-21-2010, 08:44 PM

i would be thinking what a moronic and thoughtless move.

Lambert_Loonie
11-21-2010, 11:44 PM
"Dude, why punch somebody who's wearing a helmet? You're just gonna screw up your hand." :P

NCSteeler
11-21-2010, 11:45 PM
I was actually quite proud of my fellow Steeler fans. I saw no beers, no spitting, no garbage being thrown onto him as he walked off. In alot of stadiums he would have needed a good scrubbing after wards.

Devilsdancefloor
11-21-2010, 11:46 PM
i would be thinking what a moronic and thoughtless move.

i agree totally if harrison or anyone else on the D i wold be extremely unhappy with them.

I wouldnt have said anything to him just pointed at the score board and lmao

Craic
11-22-2010, 12:07 AM
Nope. Ike Taylor got thrown out during preseason for throwing a punch. He looked stupid, and embarrassed himself as well as hurt his team. He deserved to be ejected.

http://cuarts.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/bingo.gif

Borski
11-22-2010, 12:29 AM
I don't know.. if we were playing the pats* and brady got jacked in the jaw I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be like :chuckle: :grin: :yup: :tt03: :chuckle: :pointlaugh: :bananalama: :applaudit: :high5: :heh: :peace:

Yeah, but thats Brady.

Steeldude
11-22-2010, 01:32 AM
this thread is insulting to the real jane seymour

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/Jane_Seymour_2.jpg

solardave
11-22-2010, 01:40 AM

If it were Harrison most on here would say the same thing. No class!!! The act was that of a dirtbag period... Call it heat of battle but it was cheap and dirty. That's the difference. I for one wouldn't support Harrison or any other Steeler for a shot like that and I'd be willing to bet the majority here wouldn't either.

solardave
11-22-2010, 01:41 AM
I was actually quite proud of my fellow Steeler fans. I saw no beers, no spitting, no garbage being thrown onto him as he walked off. In alot of stadiums he would have needed a good scrubbing after wards.

Showed that he wasn't worth the attention!!!

Galax Steeler
11-22-2010, 03:29 AM
I would just wave at him and laugh while I was running in the other direction.

silver & black
11-22-2010, 06:17 AM
It seems I need to clarify my statement a little.

I know that none of you (at least most of you) on this forum wouldn't condone one of your own doing what Seymour did. That's because you are all fans of the game and can look objectively at the whole, rather than just "the Steelers are the best team ever" homer type stuff.

Unfortunately, I live around, and work with, a lot of Steelers fans that are only fans because the Steelers are a winning franchise... and it isn't hard to back a winner. I have heard too many of these "fans" say that it's too bad Harrison didn't end Massaquoi's career with that hit, just because he plays for the Browns.

I suppose I let that creep in when I made my post. I'll apologize to the people on this forum for it, but I can't help that my thoughts on are a bit skewed because of the utter bullshit I have to listen to from Steeler "fans" in my neck of the woods on a daily basis. All teams have "fans" like that, unfortunately.

Bluecoat96
11-22-2010, 06:25 AM

I know that none of you (at least most of you) on this forum wouldn't condone one of your own doing what Seymour did. That's because you are all fans of the game and can look objectively at the whole, rather than just "the Steelers are the best team ever" homer type stuff.

Unfortunately, I live around, and work with, a lot of Steelers fans that are only fans because the Steelers are a winning franchise... and it isn't hard to back a winner. I have heard too many of these "fans" say that it's too bad Harrison didn't end Massaquoi's career with that hit, just because he plays for the Browns.

I suppose I let that creep in when I made my post. I'll apologize to the people on this forum for it, but I can't help that my thoughts on are a bit skewed because of the utter bullshit I have to listen to from Steeler "fans" in my neck of the woods on a daily basis. All teams have "fans" like that, unfortunately.

I grew up about 20-30 miles from Massillon. The sheer ignorance of many people in that area is unbelievable at times. I'm truly sorry you have to listen to that crap.

HometownGal
11-22-2010, 06:51 AM
I would have just snorted like a pig as he walked past me. :pig: :heh:

s&b - I feel your pain but in a different way. I live in the Burgh and you wouldn't believe some of the truly ignorant and classless things Steelers fans here say about their own players, both at games and on the street after a loss. Because I don't want to end up in the pokey (where I couldn't do my hair or my nails! :horror:) I ignore 'em for the most part but it's hard! I'm sorry you have to put up with that shit where you live. Though the majority of Steeler Nation is a classy bunch who fiercely loves their team, there are a few bad pennies who give the entire fan base a bad rap.

SteelerEmpire
11-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Dude. If your feining for crack that bad, PLEASE don't take it out on us ! BUT. If I do not hear of a substantial fine handed down to that a-hole by this Friday I will "personally" send Goodell himself a message about it !!! Write it down !!!

SteelMember
11-22-2010, 08:43 AM

I was surprised as well, but I think because we had such a good lead no one wanted to lose their seats for the celebration.

I would think something like... "do you hit your wife like that?"

But would probably just say... "have a nice shower, #$@%$!

LLT
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM

Totally understand...I have to put up with Bears fans daily. Fans of any team who are fairweather band wagon jumpers...suck! From your point of view...you dont want to hear it from those kind of fans . From our point of view...we dont want them on our wagon.

LLT
11-22-2010, 09:26 AM
I love how Jane now says..."He came up behind me".

BS!!!!!! Beyond a doubt...had that been Harrison "coming up behind" Seymour....I KNOW Jane would have controlled himself. Either that or he would have been eating through a straw this morning.

On a seperate note... IT PISSES ME OFF that the announcer made the statement about how "Ben must have made some kind of comment". the rest of the talking heads on television and radio echoed that remark and already today I have had to correct several people about the truth.

Ben and Jane both agreed that Ben never made any type of snide comment....yet the Raiders forums and the steeler-haters wont let it go. In their little minds...ben "got what he deserved". REALLY!!!!!!???????? DONT LET THE TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF GOOD JUSTIFICATION!!!!!

7SteelGal43
11-22-2010, 10:27 AM
(from LLT) Ben and Jane both agreed that Ben never made any type of snide comment....yet the Raiders forums and the steeler-haters wont let it go. In their little minds...ben "got what he deserved". REALLY!!!!!!???????? DONT LET THE TRUTH GET IN THE WAY OF GOOD JUSTIFICATION!!!!!

LLT, I honestly wondered after the original "did he just punch Ben?" shock wore off. I was hoping Ben hadn't done some bonehead taunting, especially when we were killin' 'em. (figuratively, of course LOL) That is un-becoming a QB. I wondered if maybe Jane had been jawing throughout the game and Ben just responded.

But to find out Jane himself saying Ben said nothing taunting ? Oh HELL no. And found this in an article just now...

Seymour immediately drew a flag, and was ejected from the game. Afterwards, he said he wasn't sure why he'd hit Roethlisberger, and said that he couldn't remember the quarterback saying anything to set him off.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/524029-bcs-rankings-taylor-martinez-michael-vick-and-mondays-top-sports-news/entry/30949-ben-roethlisberger-punched-steelers-qb-smacked-by-raiders-seymour

steeldevil
11-22-2010, 11:02 AM
I was in the upper deck and was screaming at the top of my lungs at him.

SteelerSal
11-22-2010, 11:08 AM

This times a million. Steeler Nation had shown alot of class.

steelpride12
11-22-2010, 11:13 AM
I was in the upper deck and was screaming at the top of my lungs at him.
Hey me too I was in Section 523 Row B and we were just screaming at the top of our lungs!

steeldevil
11-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Hey me too I was in Section 523 Row B and we were just screaming at the top of our lungs!

Hey I was in 523 row Q! This could not have been a better experience for me for my first trip to Pittsburgh and first Steelers game!

steelpride12
11-22-2010, 11:23 AM
Hey I was in 523 row Q! This could not have been a better experience for me for my first trip to Pittsburgh and first Steelers game!
I hope you had a great time and will come back to many more Steelers games and this beautiful city!