PDA

View Full Version : Arians speaks: Q & A

stillers4me
11-18-2010, 05:17 PM
November 18th, 2010

Judging by the response to the blog entry I posted earlier this week about Bruce Arians, it's probably best to post a transcript of his Thursday Q&A sessions with reporters.
Thanks to all who took part in and kept the disuccsion going about Arians and the job he has done as the Steelers' offensivfe coordinator. A lot of insight was provided by a lot of people, and it gave me a good sampling as to how Steelers fans feel about Arians.
That being said, here is Arians' talk with reporters following practice Thursday:

Q: Is it possible you might start opening up the offense more?
A: “I don’t think so. Each game’s a little different. We talk about it each week. Last week we had to (open it up) but we want to maintain balance as long as we can in the game. To me, (50/50) is the perfect ratio. You come into a game and you have the lead in the fourth quarter the runs are going to go up.”

Q: Has anything stood out about why the offense has struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone?...........

Read more: http://blog.triblive.com/view-from-the-press-box/2010/11/18/arians-speaks/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+triblive%2Fblog%2FViewFromThe PressBox+%28View+from+the+Press+Box+Blog%29