PDA

View Full Version : Quarterback double standard

siss
11-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Im listening to 93.7 the fan and they are talking about Tom Fucking Brady (his full name). They are talking about how if anyone looks at Princess Brady wrong he whines and cries for a call. They said he expects the super star treat meant and he should get it because he is Tom Fucking Brady and he should get it because he is Tom Fucking Brady. And thats what make it okay.

Now excuse me but wasn't that very attitude the very thing the media blasted Ben for? Isn't that the root of all Ben's issues? Its okay for Tom Fucking Brady to be an entitled whinny arrogant ass but not for Ben?

It's a double standard.

You NEVER see Ben throw a tantrum like Brady did last night. If Ben does it he's crying and being a baby and his teammates resent him, but if Tom Fucking Brady does it, he's showing leadership.

vasteeler
11-15-2010, 10:41 AM
tom fucking brady

7SteelGal43
11-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I can't stand Tom Fucking Brady !

SMR
11-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Tom who? :chuckle:

Bluecoat96
11-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Speaking of Tom Fucking Brady, did anyone catch it last night when the cameras were on him on the sideline, and he was digging in his nose like a champ? Quite impressive really.

:yuck2:

GodfatherofSoul
11-15-2010, 11:03 AM
When Marcia cries, it's passionate leadership. Just like when Favre bashes his coach in a press conference, it's poor coaching. But, when Moss does it he's a locker room cancer.

fansince'76
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
Speaking of Tom Fucking Brady, did anyone catch it last night when the cameras were on him on the sideline, and he was digging in his nose like a champ? Quite impressive really.

:yuck2:

The Bieber-looking Booger Picker! :chuckle:

SteelerSal
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
If you don't type his full name in CAPS, I'm gonna have to close this thread. :)

TOM FUCKING BRADY!

I'm just waiting for the day he goes off like that and he gets cold cocked in the face.....when is LeGarette Blount a free agent and will the Pats be interested?

Bluecoat96
11-15-2010, 11:12 AM
The Bieber-looking Booger Picker! :chuckle:

The sad part is, I laughed my ass off and ran to tell my wife. She thinks I'm a complete idiot. (She may be right.)

smokin3000gt
11-15-2010, 12:19 PM
Im listening to 93.7 the fan and they are talking about Tom Fucking Brady (his full name). They are talking about how if anyone looks at Princess Brady wrong he whines and cries for a call. They said he expects the super star treat meant and he should get it because he is Tom Fucking Brady and he should get it because he is Tom Fucking Brady. And thats what make it okay.

Now excuse me but wasn't that very attitude the very thing the media blasted Ben for? Isn't that the root of all Ben's issues? Its okay for Tom Fucking Brady to be an entitled whinny arrogant ass but not for Ben?

It's a double standard.

You NEVER see Ben throw a tantrum like Brady did last night. If Ben does it he's crying and being a baby and his teammates resent him, but if Tom Fucking Brady does it, he's showing leadership.

After last nights atrocious performance, I wish Ben showed a little more emotion. He needs to lead the team and that doesn't mean getting in there and making pass plays. That's only fulfilling part his obligation as a QB. He needs to lead the team from the front. When their head is up their assess, Ben needs to get the troops fired up and believe they can still win the game. It seems like something happened in the last 10 minutes of the 4th. Too little too late. If they played like that in the first half or even the 3rd QTR we could have come back.

7SteelGal43
11-15-2010, 12:28 PM
yeah well, the first thing I wake up to this morning is my buddy, the Patriot fan, posting on my FB wall "great game last night, wasn't it?" Remind me to smack him later. :chuckle:

steeldevil
11-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Tom who? :chuckle:

FUCKING BRADY!! :lol:

Chidi29
11-15-2010, 01:20 PM
And yet we all would have paid any price for Ben to play that type of game.

Carolina Steelers
11-15-2010, 01:34 PM

I agree!! We all hate Tom unless hes on our team. I with you guys I dont like Tom but his record speaks for itself

steel striker
11-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Well outside of that late hit call on Lamar Woodley did we even touch him last night? Brady had all day & night to throw the ball. Our defense looked bad.

43Hitman
11-15-2010, 01:40 PM
The sad part is, I laughed my ass off and ran to tell my wife. She thinks I'm a complete idiot. (She may be right.)

Happens to me all the time. My wife just expects it now.

43Hitman
11-15-2010, 01:42 PM

No doubt, and honestly, I would love to see Ben light up his oline and wideouts like TOM FUCKING BRADY did last night once in a while.

zulater
11-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Am I the only one who thought Tom Fucking Brady should have been flagged for taunting following his spike after his TD run? I'm not a big proponent for calling penalties for excessive celebration, but in my opinion TF Brady's display wasn't about celebrating, it was an in your face fuck you to the Steelers, and their fans! For the rest of the game I was hopning in the worst way that some Steelers would lowbridge T. Fucking Brady and put him out for the rest of the season.

Yeah I know to the winner goes the spoils, but outside of Phillip fucking Rivers, name me another NFL quarterback you've seen lately rub their opponents nose in it like T. fucking Brady did there? I know if Ben did something like that in a blowout win the national media would be calling him every kind of punk the following day in every single medium.

Chidi29
11-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Brady can do whatever he want. When you tear apart a team so with ease like he did, we're the last ones who should be complaining.

I want us to be more focused on improving the finally exposed flaws in our defense than jealousy-masked-as-anger towards Brady.

steel striker
11-15-2010, 02:58 PM
If we do see Brady in the playoffs I hope we have a 10 sack game because, I hate Brady more than i hate the ravens!! Pretty boy does not act like a man and, he showed last night that he is a very good qb. Also more telling that is he is a whinner if things don't go his way.

GodfatherofSoul
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
Marcia doesn't "taunt." That's what the rest of the lowly peons in the NFL do. Marcia simply tells them how much better he is than they are.

Count Steeler
11-15-2010, 04:22 PM
No doubt, and honestly, I would love to see Ben light up his oline and wideouts like TOM FUCKING BRADY did last night once in a while.

Hard to do with him coming off the suspension. He is playing with his tail between his legs. He has to wake up, shake it off and bring it. Or his career could be in a tailspin. Sports is more psychological than physical. If Ben's head is in the wrong place, he has got to get right. And quick!

Count Steeler
11-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Am I the only one who thought Tom Fucking Brady should have been flagged for taunting following his spike after his TD run? I'm not a big proponent for calling penalties for excessive celebration, but in my opinion TF Brady's display wasn't about celebrating, it was an in your face fuck you to the Steelers, and their fans! For the rest of the game I was hopning in the worst way that some Steelers would lowbridge T. Fucking Brady and put him out for the rest of the season.

Yeah I know to the winner goes the spoils, but outside of Phillip fucking Rivers, name me another NFL quarterback you've seen lately rub their opponents nose in it like T. fucking Brady did there? I know if Ben did something like that in a blowout win the national media would be calling him every kind of punk the following day in every single medium.

No you're not alone. I was hoping for a flag, but then I remembered who we were playing.