PDA

View Full Version : Oakland Raiders(5-4) now!

polamalubeast
11-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Go Steelers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xMDIcsUMmA&feature=player_embedded

steelpride12
11-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Ill be at this game and IMO I just think the Steelers will play their best of the season next week. They were just embarrassed at home at home on a prime time game and I can't see anything less than a win on Sunday. The Raiders are no joke this season and coming off 3 straight wins, but Mcfadden is the reason they have been winning, but I don't see him too lucky on Sunday!

Galax Steeler
11-15-2010, 04:13 AM
We need to win this one and get back on the winning ways hopefully some of our guys will be back from injury.

JayC
11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
this game is going to tell us who we are. after being exposed against the pats are the steelers going to play like contenders or let the season start to slip away again. no more excuses for anyone [even the coaches], time to man up and play steelers football. i want starting jobs to be on the line this week if they aren't going to change anything after the pats game. that means, Gay, McFadden, Reed (if hes not released), El, if you play like that again you shall be benched.

they should have practice every day this week.

salamander
11-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Is it sad that I'm actually scared about this game?

BPS3akaWirels3
11-15-2010, 05:31 PM
We have to win, I had to sit with my so-called best friend (Raiders fan) last year in section 526 and watch us lose. People kept asking him who he was routing for because all he had on in support of the Raiders was a sweatshirt that was covered by his jacket and he had dress shoes on.. He wouldn't go this year because he HATES us fans that much.