PDA

View Full Version : One For The Bus(super bowl 2005)

polamalubeast
06-04-2010, 05:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO-90N7yOas&feature=related

Great video!

SteelerSal
06-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Wow, great video!!!

Did I actually see Ike get an interception at around the 5:20 mark? LOL

ALLD
06-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Great video gave me chills. Must have been produced by a real fan.

Difficult to think of a RB other than Franco who had more impact. Rocky made some fantastic catches and had just as much heart, but he was always in Franco's shadow.

Boomerang
06-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Classic clip.what a player.

Canadian Steeler Nation
06-05-2010, 05:30 AM
I could watch Urlacher get run over all day.

Steel MD
06-05-2010, 06:34 AM
If that doesn't get ya misty-eyed at the end . . . your heart isn't pumping black and gold. Man, that season was awesome. Great video.

steelpride12
06-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Woo chills after that video. What a great story and ending for the Bus, he will be missed greatly. Thanks for the post!

Steelerchad
06-05-2010, 08:07 AM
I could watch Urlacher get run over all day.

I do get to watch it all day everyday. I got a huge framed photo of the Bus getting ready to lower the shoulder on him in the snow for Christmas this year.
Many fans (myself included) think that play launched the Steelers to the SuperBowl that year. The Bears were thought to be a SB contender and if we had lost that game we would have dropped out of the race.
Instead we gave them a physical beatdown in a driving snow.
I've seen that video before, but it brought back the same chills again.

That play is one of my top 5 favorites and memorable plays of all time. I'd like to see a similar video of the 08 season. Somehow 05 seemed a little more magical.

BPS3akaWirels3
06-05-2010, 08:38 AM
I can never ever love another team as much as I love the Stillers.. Man I love this game and this team.... Watching old videos of my beloved team NEVER gets old..

Thank you number 36... I will never forget the day back in 2007 when my co-worker called me and said "Hey I have someone who wants to talk to you".. It was Jerome Bettis on the other line.. Man that made my day... Great guy all around..

Hindes204
06-05-2010, 08:59 AM
I will never forget the 05 season...I was in Iraq during the playoff run, staying up to catch the games in the wee hours of the morning, missing a few quarters here and there because of the bombings and having to take cover. I was on a plane, on my way home during the Denver game, and the pilot would come over the intercom every half an hour or so and give us updates he was receiving over the radio. When the pilot said that we won and were heading to the super bowl I jumped out of my seat and cheered, as did a few others on the flight home. I had been waiting my whole life to see a Steelers Super Bowl victory, and about 2 weeks after a shitty time in Iraq, I got my wish...........one of the best times of my life

venom
06-05-2010, 09:48 AM
Could watch the video all day