PDA

View Full Version : Cincy hits on Wallace

ALLD
11-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Did anybody else notice in the first half the helmet-to-helmet and defenseless receiver hits on Wallace? ESPN freeze framed the helmet-to-helmet on tv. Plus I remember him getting whacked after missing a catch.

Were there any fines or is it open season on the Steeler's O, but their D is under a magnifying glass? It would not be such a sore topic if fines were applied fairly and evenly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNezaFBB9eY

SMR
11-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Did anybody else notice in the first half the helmet-to-helmet and defenseless receiver hits on Wallace? ESPN freeze framed the helmet-to-helmet on tv. Plus I remember him getting whacked after missing a catch.

Were there any fines or is it open season on the Steeler's O, but their D is under a magnifying glass? It would not be such a sore topic if fines were applied fairly and evenly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNezaFBB9eY

Exactly. I thought I was the only one who noticed this hypocrisy. GRRRR.....

CPanther95
11-11-2010, 06:53 PM
What spot on the video is it?

ALLD
11-11-2010, 08:14 PM
2nd quarter. Not on this video and not on YouTube either.

HometownGal
11-11-2010, 09:23 PM
I hate conspiracy theories with a purple passion but I can't help but think there is one going on now with the league and the Steelers for whatever bizarre reason. Hines gets head-hunted - no repercussion. Wallace gets much of the same - again - no repercussion. The NFL has become one bad joke.

SteelersGirlTN7
11-11-2010, 10:57 PM
There were 2 hits that were 2 plays apart right before the half. Both hits by Ndukwe I believe? The 2nd one was defnitely worse than the first...

steelpride12
11-11-2010, 11:26 PM
Harrison will get fined for that hit.

Galax Steeler
11-12-2010, 03:31 AM
Yes if he goes by the rules then they should be some fines handed out but everyone knows how it goes around here.

SteelGhost
11-12-2010, 09:17 AM
I hate conspiracy theories with a purple passion but I can't help but think there is one going on now with the league and the Steelers for whatever bizarre reason. Hines gets head-hunted - no repercussion. Wallace gets much of the same - again - no repercussion. The NFL has become one bad joke.

.... and the several holds on Silverback the refs don't call..... :doh: