PDA

View Full Version : Timmons Blog: I haven't Scratched the Surface

stillers4me
11-10-2010, 05:32 PM
Written by Lawrence Timmons | November 9, 2010

The Bengals swept us last year and won the AFC North, so to get a win against them was real big for us. Our offense really took off, and I give our defense a lot of credit for creating a lot of turnovers and giving the offense chances to capitalize on them. That was the story of the game for sure.

We’re at midseason now and I think our offense is really starting to come into its own. We have an established running game and Ben is always making great plays. We have a deep threat in Mike Wallace and our rookie Emmanuel Sanders is stepping up and making big plays on special teams.

If we stay healthy I think we have a good chance to stay on top of the AFC and possibly get a home playoff game. We’re not looking that far ahead, though. This team definitely takes it one game at a time, so right now we’re focused on the Patriots on Sunday night. You never want to overlook your next game, that’s not a good attitude to have...........

Read more: http://www.timmons94.com/blog.html

steeldevil
11-10-2010, 05:44 PM
If he has not scratched the surface yet then he will without a doubt be the best linebacker ever when he retires.... He has obviously more than scratched the surface. He can still improve of course, but he wont be getting drastically better at this point. He is already really good.

Count Steeler
11-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Looking forward to seeing what is under the surface. Leading the team in tackles, go for the league.

Merchant
11-10-2010, 09:20 PM
I'm thoroughly pleased with the overall attitude of our players. Doesn't seem like we have any divas, everyone has a great mindset. Everyone seems unified. I love it.

Austin87
11-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Timmons have to be resigned. He is having a pretty darn good season so far. He has been caught out of position in pass coverage a couple times, but that can be fixed. We are blessed with 4 very good LB's.

Galax Steeler
11-11-2010, 03:33 AM
That is scary for other teams if he hasn't scratched the surface yet. He is already hell on wheels I like his style of play hopefully he will be able to knock Brady on his ass this week.

stlrtruck
11-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Well this week would really be a great week to not only scratch the surface but dig down a few levels and go absolutely ape-shite ala Harrison a few years ago against the ravens.

Psycho Ward 86
11-11-2010, 05:25 PM
Timmons have to be resigned. He is having a pretty darn good season so far. He has been caught out of position in pass coverage a couple times, but that can be fixed. We are blessed with 4 very good LB's.

Not to mention two starting linebackers as backups (Foote and Fox). Fox was one tenacious bastard when he filled in for 4 games last year.

Devilsdancefloor
11-11-2010, 05:50 PM
I like his attitude and respect for the other LB.

SMR
11-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Haven't scratched the surface yet? Oh man! Imagine! lol