PDA

View Full Version : More Improvements in Health Care

Indo
06-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I don't actually read the Christian Science Monitor, but I got this thru a medical thingy that I do read which had a link to this...
About 3-4 weeks ago I posted on that other forum how BC/BS has already raised it's premium rates, co-pay amounts, deductibles, and cut it's formulary (medicines which it will pay for), etc., etc.

Now we get this----the govt is forcing physicians to accept low reimbursements...in essence, forcing physicians to provide health care despite the fact they won't be fairly reimbursed. Nowhere in the law does it say that a physician MUST accept a patient.

I have so much more to say about this, but it's probably fortunate that I don't have time right now.

Oh, BTW, it's only gonna get worse. Good luck finding a physician in 5 years because most will not continue to put up with Comrade Obama...or his Healthcare Reform
Something's gotta give....and it's gonna be the physician's lack of desire to be a govt. employee

http://www.csmonitor.com/Money/Mises-Economics-Blog/2010/0531/Justice-Department-declares-war-on-doctors

X-Terminator
06-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Yep. Typical government "you will accept what WE want to do, or else." And yet, we will have people who have absolutely NO problem with any of this. :frusty:

My doctor has already said that he will quit medicine if the government tries to tell him how to treat his patients. That will be a damn shame, because he is by far and away the best doctor I have ever had, and many of his patients at his former practice have followed him to his new one. I shudder to think what it will be like if I will only have the choice of substandard doctors, like the one my late mother had for many, many years.

Indo
06-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Yep. Typical government "you will accept what WE want to do, or else." And yet, we will have people who have absolutely NO problem with any of this. :frusty:

My doctor has already said that he will quit medicine if the government tries to tell him how to treat his patients. That will be a damn shame, because he is by far and away the best doctor I have ever had, and many of his patients at his former practice have followed him to his new one. I shudder to think what it will be like if I will only have the choice of substandard doctors, like the one my late mother had for many, many years.

This is what will happen...no doubt about it