PDA

View Full Version : Troy Polamalu to appear on T. Ocho Show

tube517
11-09-2010, 10:25 PM
(Wow...never thought I'd see Troy on that show.)

A day after Steelers safety Troy Polamalu flattened Bengals receiver Terrell Owens after T.O. made a key catch late in Monday night's game between their respective teams, Polamalu will visit with T.O. and teammate Chad Ochocinco on The T. Ocho Show.

The show airs at 10:30 p.m. ET on Versus. (Replay is also tomorrow morning.)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/09/troy-polamalu-to-appear-on-t-ocho-show/

Owens, wearing a shaggy wig that mimicked Polamalu's hair, supported the safety's call for more player involvement.

"I would totally agree," Owens said. "I think this is definitely where players should definitely use our voices in situations like this, and this is only just one of many topics that needs to be addressed."

The three players had a friendly exchange one day after their hard-hitting game. On the Bengals' final, futile drive, Owens caught a pass and was immediately leveled by Polamalu.

"He speaks softly, but he hits hard," Owens said. "And believe me, he tried to de-cleat me last night."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c002ea/article/polamalu-says-players-should-have-say-in-fines-tocho-agrees

salamander
11-09-2010, 11:11 PM
Why, Troy? Why? :nono:

Merchant
11-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Ahahah no wayy.. Someone post a link asap after it airs.

stlrtruck
11-10-2010, 06:38 AM
I actually saw it. It wasn't a bad show. They do have a mediator to move things along so it's not as obnoxious as it sounds like it could be.

Troy was very soft spoken.

The show is more tongue-n-cheek than anything, with moments of clarity splattered throughout.

stillers4me
11-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Watched it last night. At least Troy gave the show some class for a few moments.

The Duke
11-10-2010, 09:49 AM
:doh:

They do have a mediator to move things along so it's not as obnoxious as it sounds like it could be.

well, that's good to know. If those two controlled everything it would be a complete joke

still wouldn't bother watching it though. But good for troy I guess

stillers4me
11-10-2010, 10:16 AM
To their credit , Batman and Robin gave the Steelers props and congratulations on the win. Troy was very classy and said that it was his honor to play against two (well, maybe only one) great receivers. It's too bad Ohsosucko can't control himself outside of the studio.

Merchant
11-10-2010, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zq3kwawZaU

HollywoodSteel
11-10-2010, 05:27 PM
I thought T.O. and Chad were pretty classy to Troy as well. It's nice to see that there can be some bitter rivalries going on without guys having to hate each other... then again it would be very difficult for anyone to truly muster any hate for a guy like Troy.

Dino 6 Rings
11-11-2010, 12:46 PM
They must have needed the ratings boost. A Top Steeler will do that for any show.

Devilsdancefloor
11-11-2010, 02:03 PM
Very interesting! class act troy is the other 2 well i think it was lip service.

Craic
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
I thought T.O. and Chad were pretty classy to Troy as well. It's nice to see that there can be some bitter rivalries going on without guys having to hate each other... then again it would be very difficult for anyone to truly muster any hate for a guy like Troy.

I have to agree with you. Watch their faces when Troy speaks about how it was an honor to play them. They are generally humbled by that statement. You can see it, as if the masks came down for just a split second.
This reminds of me of what Ray Lewis said about Ben R., ""We texted each other when he was going through what he was going through," Lewis said. "I was there for him. It's more of a brotherhood."