PDA

View Full Version : Ochocinco shut down again

stillers4me
11-09-2010, 06:04 PM
By Mark Kaboly (mkaboly@dailynewsemail.com), TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Last updated: 5:00 pm

CINCINNATI — Chad Ochocinco has a message for Dick LeBeau.

"Tell LeBeau to give me a break," he said. "I need to be available. That (stuff) is frustrating. I need to give him a call. That doesn't make any sense." :baby:

Ochocinco was frustrated throughout Monday night's 27-21 Cincinnati loss to the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium because, according to him, he was double-teamed constantly yet again by a LeBeau-run defense. :baby:

Ochocinco caught only one pass for 15 yards and was targeted just six other times by quarterback Carson Palmer.

"It has been like that all year," Ochocinco said. "Teams are taking me away. It is very frustrating. They are not allowing me to be available to help us out." :baby:

Ochocinco had just seven catches for 83 yards in two games last year against the Steelers and has never had more than 100 yards receiving in a game against the Steelers since LeBeau took over the defense in 2004.

"You have to put yourself in my shoes," Ochocinco said. "Week in and week out ... take 85 away and not allow him to do anything and that becomes frustrating." :baby:

Read more.....if you can stomach it............ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_708433.html

HollywoodSteel
11-09-2010, 06:07 PM
You have to admit, his whining is kind of funny. I've never heard of a receiver asking an opposing defensive coordinator to give him a break.

tube517
11-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Remember when he had that "list" on his locker of opposing CB's? He never said anything about Ike.

HollywoodSteel
11-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Remember when he had that "list" on his locker of opposing CB's? He never said anything about Ike.

I remember last year he was going to send the Steelers mustard or ketchup or something. Some joke about Heinz field and the fact that once the Bengals got ahead the Steelers weren't going to be able to "Ketch-up." I also seem to recall that he said something about giving Ike fits but don't remember the actual quote.

BPS3akaWirels3
11-09-2010, 06:39 PM
It's funny how when you google image search Ocho that TO pics show up more then Chad... True butt buddies or what..

Devilsdancefloor
11-09-2010, 06:39 PM
i thought his own tackle was gonna smack him around last night. I got a good laugh when i seen it! I bet his teamates get so sick of it i know i would whinny ass little baby

Merchant
11-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Loll. I love Chad. Guys like him, Moss, and T.O. always keep things interesting. Was he even double-covered most of the night? or was it just Ike completely shutting him down? Wasn't really paying attention specifically to that matchup.

Psycho Ward 86
11-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Shutting Chad down has become a perenially Steelers tradition!

SMR
11-09-2010, 10:26 PM
By Mark Kaboly (mkaboly@dailynewsemail.com), TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Last updated: 5:00 pm

CINCINNATI — Chad Ochocinco has a message for Dick LeBeau.

"Tell LeBeau to give me a break," he said. "I need to be available. That (stuff) is frustrating. I need to give him a call. That doesn't make any sense." :baby:

Ochocinco was frustrated throughout Monday night's 27-21 Cincinnati loss to the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium because, according to him, he was double-teamed constantly yet again by a LeBeau-run defense. :baby:

Ochocinco caught only one pass for 15 yards and was targeted just six other times by quarterback Carson Palmer.

"It has been like that all year," Ochocinco said. "Teams are taking me away. It is very frustrating. They are not allowing me to be available to help us out." :baby:

Ochocinco had just seven catches for 83 yards in two games last year against the Steelers and has never had more than 100 yards receiving in a game against the Steelers since LeBeau took over the defense in 2004.

"You have to put yourself in my shoes," Ochocinco said. "Week in and week out ... take 85 away and not allow him to do anything and that becomes frustrating." :baby:

Read more.....if you can stomach it............ http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_708433.html

Wow...it takes an entire team to lose, and all he does is talk about himself. What an old boy!

BuddhaBus
11-10-2010, 04:06 AM
And maybe we should take all of our DBs off the field when we play them so Chad has an opportunity to make some plays and help his team. :sarcasm: :jerkit:

Does this assclown understand the basic goals of a defense in football? I guess considering who the commissioner is, he can't figure out why some rules aren't skewed or changed to help him out. Goodell will probably institute a rule of no double-teaming receivers so teams can score more points on offense and further promote his candy-ass version of "football".

Galax Steeler
11-10-2010, 04:11 AM
That is funny to listen to him whine and cry all the time.

HometownGal
11-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Stop whining Chad. You got to keep your teef this game.