PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: In case You Forgot

steelpride12
11-08-2010, 11:53 PM
WE STILL WON! 6-2, this is not the BCS style points don't matter, a W is a W!

Love you guys!:yield:

Merchant
11-08-2010, 11:58 PM
Aha thank you.. We needed that one to keep pace with the ratbirds, especially with Golden Boy coming to town Sunday night. Going 2-1 in a three road game stretch is definitely BIG.

Wallace108
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Yeah, the win is nice. But we can NOT keep falling apart in the fourth quarter. I could care less about an individual game ... I'm focusing on the Super Bowl. If we continue to trip all over ourselves in the fourth quarter, as we have for the past two seasons, we can forget all about a Super Bowl run.

fansince'76
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
Aha thank you.. We needed that one to keep pace with the ratbirds, especially with Golden Boy coming to town Sunday night.

I'm going to be a HUGE Falcons fan this week!

steelpride12
11-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Yeah, the win is nice. But we can NOT keep falling apart in the fourth quarter. I could care less about an individual game ... I'm focusing on the Super Bowl. If we continue to trip all over ourselves in the fourth quarter, as we have for the past two seasons, we can forget all about a Super Bowl run.
We did look like last season right there, but there is a big difference. Last season the D never showed in the 4th and we lost, tonight it showed up when it mattered most to make a simple 4th down stop and we won the game. Ill take winning any way it comes.

venom
11-09-2010, 06:10 AM
Great job guys . 6-2 is great and don't have a let down like last year !! Go Steelers !

SteelerSal
11-09-2010, 06:30 AM
That stat they had shown about the points allowed in the 4th quarter that the Steelers allowed so far troubles the crap out of me...not blaming the defense because this one goes to the offense laying down and trying to run out the clock with WAAAY to much time left in the 4th.

Keep putting the freakin nails in the coffin for 60 minutes!

Texasteel
11-09-2010, 06:58 AM
We did look like last season right there, but there is a big difference. Last season the D never showed in the 4th and we lost, tonight it showed up when it mattered most to make a simple 4th down stop and we won the game. Ill take winning any way it comes.

I have to admit the D almost lost this one, but I thought that last drive should not have happened. The Steelers played that first 3rd down perfectly. They got pressure on the QB, the defender got his hand on the ball, and BENSON of all people manage to hall the darn thing in. Go Figure.

Sometimes you have to win ugly.

X-Terminator
11-09-2010, 08:26 AM
OK, you want some positives? Here's a couple:

The Steelers will have 5 of their last 8 games at home, and of their 3 remaining road games, 1 is against the sucky Bills and one against a resurgent Browns team in the last game of the season that may not end up meaning a thing. Of their 5 road games to date, they have played in 90+ degree heat and some hostile venues, and came away 4-1.

You may now go smoke the peace pipe and sing kumbaya. :grouphug:

steelpride12
11-09-2010, 08:27 AM
OK, you want some positives? Here's a couple:

The Steelers will have 5 of their last 8 games at home, and of their 3 remaining road games, 1 is against the sucky Bills and one against a resurgent Browns team in the last game of the season that may not end up meaning a thing. Of their 5 road games to date, they have played in 90+ degree heat and some hostile venues, and came away 4-1.

You may now go smoke the peace pipe and sing kumbaya. :grouphug:
LMFAO! We all love you too X-T!

steeldevil
11-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Yep and thats all that really matters!

SteelMember
11-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Ya. We won... and the cardiologist's in the burgh have a full day ahead of them.