PDA

View Full Version : Glad we won.... but this team is frustrating!

BlastFurnace
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
They still have a terrible short yardage conversion using the running game.

Jeff Reed looks like the 2nd coming of Kris Brown. Guy used to be money. Now, he's 50/50.

Late game collapses by the defense is a weekly occurrence. Happened quite a bit last year and the tendency has continued this year too.

Mendenhall carries that ball like a loaf of bread. It didn't cost us tonight, but it will eventually.

2-1 on the road is a good stretch...so maybe I shouldn't complain so much.

X-Terminator
11-08-2010, 11:31 PM
All I know is I'm tired of seeing the same old song and dance every week. There is no way in hell the Bungles should have EVER gotten back into that game.

Merchant
11-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Can we just blow out a team for once? How come almost every game is a nail biter lol.

tube517
11-08-2010, 11:35 PM
The pass defense in the 4th quarter is very scary. I agree. However, this year, there really is no dominant defense in the NFL. Each defense has a weakness and ours is the pass defense. It's all a passing league now.

steelpride12
11-08-2010, 11:36 PM
One game, when my children are old and fragile the Steelers will blow out a team, get the lead early and hold it, but until then they will always be down to the wire nail biters!

fansince'76
11-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Happy about the win, but I agree - there is no excuse for letting yet another team back into a game that had no business being back in it.

polamalubeast
11-08-2010, 11:40 PM
I am very upset the 4th quarter!

I feel a bit like Dennis Green now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYKIcnj1MJY

SteelerFanInStl
11-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Last year the excuse was that Troy was out. This year Troy is back and we added McFadden. Now what's the excuse? I'm tired of seeing WRs running free through our secondary.

fansince'76
11-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Last year the excuse was that Troy was out. This year Troy is back and we added McFadden. Now what's the excuse? I'm tired of seeing WRs running free through our secondary.

Thank you. It's time to stop deflecting the blame to Arians for that shit, which still seems to be the "in" thing to do with many. We got eaten alive tonight by T.O., in pretty much the same manner we get eaten alive by someone in the passing game every week anymore. Sorry, that ain't Arians' doing.

Merchant
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
On a side note, I'd just like to say..

ARIANS!!!!

...called a great game :chuckle: