PDA

View Full Version : A Psychological Evaluation Of Steelers Fans !?!?

SteelerEmpire
06-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Is it good ?? Is it bad ?? :crazy: :alcohol::noidea: LINK: http://www.pittsburghquarterly.com/pages/winter2007/winter2007_28.htm

BlastFurnace
06-04-2010, 11:15 AM
I had a friend of mine that did something really interesting one day while watching his favorite team play. During the game, he had someone monitor his blood pressure… and he said it scared him to death by what he saw…that is…how high his blood pressure went up to. My buddy is a normal, healthy individual as well.

I know, I feel mentally exhausted after watching a Steelers game. All the highs and lows of the game…and LOL…some of my comments in game day threads show that.

SteelerEmpire
06-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I had a friend of mine that did something really interesting one day while watching his favorite team play. During the game, he had someone monitor his blood pressure… and he said it scared him to death by what he saw…that is…how high his blood pressure went up to. My buddy is a normal, healthy individual as well.

I know, I feel mentally exhausted after watching a Steelers game. All the highs and lows of the game…and LOL…some of my comments in game day threads show that.

Bingo. Ha ha... Man it can be 'so hard' being a Steeler's fan sometimes...

BlastFurnace
06-04-2010, 11:30 AM
Bingo. Ha ha... Man it can be 'so hard' being a Steeler's fan sometimes...

Had someone watched me the last 7 minutes of the 2005 Indy Playoff game, I might have been institutionalized...LOL.

Prok
06-04-2010, 11:34 AM

Same here. I try to be laid back and relaxed UNTIL the Steelers game comes on. i know my blood pressure goes through the roof. And you damn well bet i'll be cursing at times. I view it as normal fan reaction, i don't care who judges. lol

steelpride12
06-04-2010, 12:30 PM

Amen to that. I swear I break a sweat during games and that's just regular season. For sure during Playoff games or last minute drives Im just nervous to hell and I know my blood is going 100 miles per hour!

BuddhaBus
06-04-2010, 02:20 PM

I have one of those monitors! I'm going to have to try that!

BuddhaBus
06-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Sorry! Delete.