PDA

View Full Version : “I wouldn’t trade my receivers for anyone”

stillers4me
11-04-2010, 09:08 AM
November 3rd, 2010 by admin (http://bigben7.com/author/admin/) Ben spoke briefly to the media today prior to practice. A couple of the highlights:

Q: “How much fun would it be for a quarterback to have guys like T.O., Ochocinco…”

Ben: “Mike Wallace, Hines Ward, Emmanuel Sanders. I love them. I wouldn’t trade my guys for them, and that’s no offense to either one of those two guys. They’re great receivers but I wouldn’t trade my receivers for anyone.”..........

http://bigbennews.com/

siss
11-04-2010, 09:30 AM
We wouldn't trade you for anything either Benny...even when you act like a frat boy!

SteelerSal
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM
We wouldn't trade you for anything either Benny...even when you act like a frat boy!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Devilsdancefloor
11-04-2010, 10:23 AM

All i gotta say is you got it BAD! :heh:

But i wouldnt trade any of our WR either i like where we are!!

Hindes204
11-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I think we have a helluva wide reciever team...I like em just the way they are

Wallace108
11-04-2010, 11:03 AM

Siss, do you have an App on your phone so whenever someone makes a post about Ben you get an alert? :sofunny:

I agree with Ben ... I love our receivers. Lots of young talent.

siss
11-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Siss, do you have an App on your phone so whenever someone makes a post about Ben you get an alert? :sofunny:

I agree with Ben ... I love our receivers. Lots of young talent.

Its called a Bendar...and its not on my phone...its internal.

steelpride12
11-04-2010, 02:10 PM
The Steelers were never a team of high end, expensive media hyped receivers who are top of the list of yards and Touchdowns every season, but they are still the best in the league IMO and as long as Ben and the receivers are on the same page together, producing and scoring touchdown's thats geat!

steel striker
11-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I like the way we bring players up through the draft and, it is very rare for us to sign a free agent like mentioned above. It seems to me that the media is always trying to get Ben to say something bad about his own guys. I like our wr's as well.