PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' James Harrison met with Roger Goodell on Tuesday

polamalubeast
11-03-2010, 10:59 AM
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/11/steelers-james-harrison-met-with-roger-goodell-on-tuesday/1?csp=34sports&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TP-TheHuddle+%28Sports+-+The+Huddle%29&utm_content=Twitter

LLT
11-03-2010, 11:05 AM
I hope the meeting was unscheduled...and Roger pooped himself.

Devilsdancefloor
11-03-2010, 11:14 AM
I hope the meeting was unscheduled...and Roger pooped himself.

LMAO!!! Youre kinda hoping Der Kommish walked into his office and james spins around in his chair and says "we have to talk".

Well i hope it was a productive meeting for both sides

steelpride12
11-03-2010, 11:18 AM
LMAO!!! Youre kinda hoping Der Kommish walked into his office and james spins around in his chair and says "we have to talk".

LMAO! But in all seriousness I hope the meeting was worth it and no fines or suspensions were given!

Steely McSmash
11-03-2010, 11:34 AM

I was thinking maybe parking lot somewhere when the commish leaves work...

steeldevil
11-03-2010, 11:44 AM
It didn't even say what the meeting was about.... James better not let Roger get into his head...

LLT
11-03-2010, 11:53 AM
I was thinking maybe parking lot somewhere when the commish leaves work...

As the commish is pulling out of the parking lot, Harrison leans forward from the shadows of the back seat......

SteelerSal
11-03-2010, 12:11 PM
As the commish is pulling out of the parking lot, Harrison leans forward from the shadows of the back seat......

LMAO!!!While I was reading through each post, I was thinking the same thing.

Goodell looks up into his rear view mirror and see Harrison glaring back at him. OR>>>>> While Goodell was driving, Harrison, from the back seat, reaches over his head with piano chord in his hands and chokes the shit out of him..............sorry. :lol:

ALLD
11-03-2010, 12:24 PM
Maybe Goodell needed some persuasion on how the game is really played.

Devilsdancefloor
11-03-2010, 12:45 PM

i was thinking about that and then thought i bet he has a limo, so the window drops down and harrison is driving ...

shutdown
11-03-2010, 12:55 PM
James Harrison's response when Goodell asked to meet with him, "He didn't want to see me when I was not breaking the rules, why should I see him when I am?".

LOL, someone had to say it. :)

SteelerSal
11-03-2010, 01:05 PM
James Harrison's response when Goodell asked to meet with him, "He didn't want to see me when I was not breaking the rules, why should I see him when I am?".

LOL, someone had to say it. :)

LMAO!! :lol:

tube517
11-03-2010, 01:06 PM
I was thinking Goodell was jogging and Harrison was walking to the front door and Goodell runs on the lawn and Harrison bodyslams him to the ground similar to the Stains fan that got slammed on the field.

stillers4me
11-03-2010, 04:57 PM
I can see how it must have started out.

Goodell: Dan Rooney calls you Jimmy. Can I call you Jimmy?

James Harrison: Do I look like I want you to call me Jimmy?
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiiBn15dDJFyJQHUSyHJR1uhST3-FOUQGrN2ra2mZLiH-rV8U&t=1&usg=__gGKQYtcTPSlWhUtZffznLi78gnM=