PDA

View Full Version : Tim Lumber 2011 Mock Draft

LLT
11-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Tim Lumber 2011 Top 10 Mock Draft

WAKE UP Bucktooth!!! Its time for the Living legensd mock draft. If you paye atenshion you may learn a thing or two.

1) Bills- Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
The Bills will be LUCKy to get Luck. HEY!!! See haow smart I am! Now thats some profesional writing!!! Listen!!!!! Edmund Fitzgerald is not the anser to the question that a quarterback wouls be the anser to if the Bills were asking a question. Whats the question? How the hell should I know. I'm drunk.

2) Panthers- A.J. Green, WR, Georgia
Green is a real reciever!!! He is th best reciver in colege today. And he is the best the day after yesterday!

3) 49ers- Patrick Peterson, CB, LSU
How the Hell do you pronounce lsu? Is it "lasue"..."lisue"!!!!??? Damn i!!!t Why cant these people just got to Louisiana State instead of these damn french schools.

4) Jaguars- Prince Amukamara, CB, Nebraska
Jacksonvilee needs a cood cornerback and it dont hurt that this kid is royalty. I dont know what country he is from but I cant wait to see his family int he stands. Some one told me he isnt a real prince. But I think it is forgery to pretend to be one.

5) Cardinals- Robert Quinn, DE/OLB, North Carolina
Quinn is the first Defensive end to be drafted in the top 10 of the first five picks since the mock draft started. Other thna two other who were drafted the same year only two years apart.

6) Broncos- Marcell Dareus, DE/DT, Alabama
I had thought this was the guy from Hootie and the blowfish. Its not ..he is just some guy just like him but different. Dareus was suspected of suspensions. That wasnt true. It seems that he was the reciepient of someone hopefully not being true.

7) Bengals- Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
The bengals need a quarterback. Palmer is good when he plays well. WEhen he doesnt, he plays worse. Mallet is a QB who can play the position if asked.

8) Browns- Nick Fairley, DE/DT, Auburn
The Browns defense needs an athlete. I went to the Liberary and got ont hte internet to look up Fairlys stats. Ther were a lot of numbers. I am not that good with number, so I didnt really undrstood it. What I do know is that he will be good int he National Conference of Footballs. And that is a prediction with Bigness!!!

9) Rams- Da'Quan Bowers, DE, Clemson
People think that the Rams need to draft an player ion offence. That is a misconcepting. Defense dont win championships...winning wins champions. The Rams know that football requires stratagams and that this pick in the mark draft will debacle the other teams plans and his minds.

10) Lions- Brandon Harris, CB, Miami
The Lions usually have a good pick every year. I think they have been cheating right beofe our noses. I have been keeping a eyes on thsis sitation and have a keened look in the recent time, Harris have three good things about him. He has good speed, kwickness and electrocution.

I will pick the rest of the picls inthe mock draft when I sober up or if I can stumble back tio the Liberary!!

Wallace108
11-03-2010, 01:27 AM
Really? No comments on this yet? That is friggin' awesome, LLT!! :lol:

Galax Steeler
11-03-2010, 04:19 AM
That is good LLT. LOL

cold-hard-steel
11-03-2010, 07:51 AM
Where is ole lumberhead? You forgot to put up his pic.

SteelMember
11-03-2010, 09:19 AM
:lol:

I'm not sure if the bengals write up is Limp Timber or John Madden. Same difference I guess.

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

stlrtruck
11-03-2010, 09:39 AM
It would be funnier if it wasn't so true!

st33lersguy
11-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Perfect depiction. Tim Lumber's grammar is worse than Emmit Smith's and that is pretty bad

BuddhaBus
11-05-2010, 04:29 PM
Christ people... WAKE UP! LLT HAS BEEN LUMBER ALL ALONG!!!! It stands for Lumber Loves Testicles! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!! :heh:

LLT
11-06-2010, 11:10 AM
Christ people... WAKE UP! LLT HAS BEEN LUMBER ALL ALONG!!!! It stands for Lumber Loves Testicles! WE HAVE BEEN COMPROMISED!!!!! RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!!! :heh:

:behindsofa:

cold-hard-steel
12-31-2015, 10:10 AM
Where is ole lumberhead? You forgot to put up his pic.

Come on people I need a laugh to bring in the new year . Just one pic of him .......Pleaseeee !

st33lersguy
12-31-2015, 10:17 AM
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg

Never gets old

cold-hard-steel
12-31-2015, 11:14 AM
http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy127/coryswartz/lumber_01.jpg

Never gets old

Thanks man you are right though , it never gets old !!!!!!!

salamander
12-31-2015, 12:48 PM
OMG LIMP TIMBER