PDA

View Full Version : 10 reasons why last nights loss was a good thing.

LLT
11-01-2010, 08:21 AM
10) Ditch some of those band-wagon jumping asshats. As Silverback said..."if you havent been here since the beginning, we dont want ya now!!

9) Get off the radar. Is it me or does the average fan prefer to be underrated and not give the opponent that "bullseye" mentallity?

8) The knowledge that we only lost because the Football Gods were angered at the UGLY cap Tomlin was wearing last night.

7) Goodell and Kraft will be waking up in each others arms this morning...which puts Goodell in a good mood and distracts him from changing the rules of the game.

6) A poorly timed fumble (Is there such thing as well timed fumble?) was the catalyst to our loss....not the inability to use hidden cameras and steal defensive signs.

5) Short hangover. We play the Bungels next week!!!!!

4) It was to the Saints, who are a classy organization...outside of Jeremy Shockey.

3) Losses hurt...because we are NOT used to them.

2) We are still 5-2 and the futures so bright...I have to wear shades (bonus points if I got that song stuck in your head)

1) Woke up this morning and I'm still a fan of the best sports team in history!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

stillers4me
11-01-2010, 08:26 AM
Hopefully, we can shore up a few of the weaknesses instead of riding on them.

stlrtruck
11-01-2010, 09:03 AM
2) We are still 5-2 and the futures so bright...I have to wear shades (bonus points if I got that song stuck in your head)

I wear my sun glasses at night so I can, so I can....

You suck and I hate you :buttkick:

BuddhaBus
11-01-2010, 09:28 AM
I wear my sun glasses at night so I can, so I can....

You suck and I hate you :buttkick:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

WRONG! Thanks for playing. We have some lovely parting gifts for you to take home.

A month's variety supply of Rice-A-Roni. It's the San Francisco treat!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Rice-A-Roni.jpg/763px-Rice-A-Roni.jpg

The correct answer is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvIAyxpjEuc

Devilsdancefloor
11-01-2010, 09:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvLiVqp8wc
truck you got this song stuck in my head and it is timbuk3 he was referring too arg

#1 is the best reason

The Duke
11-01-2010, 09:46 AM
11. We're not the bungles :chuckle:

BuddhaBus
11-01-2010, 09:49 AM
10) Ditch some of those band-wagon jumping asshats. As Silverback said..."if you havent been here since the beginning, we dont want ya now!!

:amen:

9) Get off the radar. Is it me or does the average fan prefer to be underrated and not give the opponent that "bullseye" mentallity?

Not Ravens fans. They're ALWAYS whining about not getting enough respect. :Cry:

8) The knowledge that we only lost because the Football Gods were angered at the UGLY cap Tomlin was wearing last night.

Thank Jeebus October is done. :pray:

7) Goodell and Kraft will be waking up in each others arms this morning...which puts Goodell in a good mood and distracts him from changing the rules of the game.

:bananadoggywow: Kraft love him long time!

6) A poorly timed fumble (Is there such thing as well timed fumble?) was the catalyst to our loss....not the inability to use hidden cameras and steal defensive signs.

Shit happens and Miller is usually golden.

We need to crush the Bungles very souls! :tt03:

4) It was to the Saints, who are a classy organization...outside of Jeremy Shockey.

Agreed.

And, hopefully, we never do get used to them.

Not the end of the world or even the season. :coffee:

1 ) Woke up this morning and I'm still a fan of the best sports team in history!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

YOU TOO!?!?! :jawdrop2: :chuckle:

GoSlash27
11-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Things are going great... and they're only getting better :p

siss
11-01-2010, 10:20 AM

1) Woke up this morning and I'm still a fan of the best sports team in history!!!!! GO STEELERS!!!!!!

I to woke up this morning still a steeler fan. And on top of that my precious son is still cute...life goes on!

LLT
11-01-2010, 10:31 AM
I to woke up this morning still a steeler fan. And on top of that my precious son is still cute...life goes on!

Hey...I woke up this morning and I'm still cute also!!!!!!

Great point!!!

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Can I add another reason to that list LLT?

Something what happened the last time the Steelers lost to the defending Super Bowl Champions?

Think About.

If you said they won the Super Bowl that same season.....................................Well, you would be right. (Refer to 2008)

Still plenty to play for it.

steelpride12
11-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Amen to your list LLT. It makes me happy because I know that the league and all media will jump on the 6-1 Pats bandwagon, which takes the bullseye off our chest for now and we can continue to win games under the radar.
Also it's an NFC team and when your 5-2 a loss to them is not that bad at all, now this Week against the Bungles a win we must have!

memphissteelergirl
11-01-2010, 02:15 PM

Great point!!!

And apparently ever so humble as well....:humble:

:rolleyes:

Craic
11-01-2010, 02:21 PM

Great point!!!

Definition of CUTE

a : clever or shrewd often in an underhanded manner

:huh:

LLT
11-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Definition of CUTE

a : clever or shrewd often in an underhanded manner

LOL.......Thats some funny.....wait a minute.

HEY!!!!!!

BuddhaBus
11-01-2010, 02:46 PM

:sofunny: :toofunny:

Craic
11-01-2010, 04:00 PM
LOL.......Thats some funny.....wait a minute.

HEY!!!!!!

:chuckle:

Well, I was going to go with the old wive's tale: Cute means ugly but interesting. However, I don't know you well enough to know if your interesting.

:heh:

siss
11-01-2010, 05:03 PM
:chuckle:

Well, I was going to go with the old wive's tale: Cute means ugly but interesting. However, I don't know you well enough to know if your interesting.

:heh:

Ummm that only applies to grown men...My son is the worlds cutest baby...at least in my eyes he is!

st33lersguy
11-01-2010, 06:10 PM
The steelers went on the road to play a good, angry, desperate team and they simply got outplayed. You can't win them all and it's not like it was one of those games where they outplayed them but lost in the final seconds like last years' losses

Count Steeler
11-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Good dose of humble pie and a reality check. We don't win by just showing up. We win when we play Steeler football. This loss is not pinned on any one individual, a lot of players just did not seem in to it. Let's hope they learn some lessons and let's start playing Steelers team football.