PDA

View Full Version : Chris Scott?

Chidi29
10-30-2010, 06:13 PM
Anyone know the word on him? Are we going to end up just transferring him to IR? It seems like it. I haven't heard anything about him and we'll have to make a decision by Week 10.

Steeldude
10-30-2010, 10:21 PM
Anyone know the word on him? Are we going to end up just transferring him to IR? It seems like it. I haven't heard anything about him and we'll have to make a decision by Week 10.

Ed Bouchette reported this morning that Steelers rookie offensive linemen Chris Scott has resumed practicing with the team earlier this week per NFL rules after starting the year on the PUP (physically unable to perform) list. Scott had surgery on his broken foot following a workout accident back at the University of Tennessee in late June. By NFL rules, Scott could not practice with the team for the first 6 weeks of the season and now a 21 day window started earlier this week in which the Steelers must decide whether to release Scott and try to sign him to the practice squad, place him on season ending injured reserve or activate him to the 53 man roster. Technically Scott is the 54th man on the roster until the decision is made on his status. Bouchette thinks that the 2010 5th round pick is headed for IR.

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2010/10/steelers-rookie-chris-scott-resumes-practicing/

Chidi29
10-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks!

Galax Steeler
10-31-2010, 07:01 AM
I had forgot about him.