PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Notebook: Woodley, Essex ready to march in against the Saints Woodley, Essex

stillers4me
10-30-2010, 07:13 AM
Saturday, October 30, 2010
By Chuck Finder, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Maybe the Steelers will not need all those replacement parts.

Left outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley and right guard Trai Essex practiced all week while returning from injuries and appear ready to start Sunday night against the New Orleans Saints in the Superdome.

"I took every rep over the course of the week," said Essex, whose ailing ankle caused him to be replaced by Doug Legursky the past four games. "So I'm prepared. I'm good to go."

Woodley exited early from last Sunday's game in Miami with a balky hamstring and gave way to rookie Jason Worlids, who was credited with four quarterback pressures. But Woodley was a practice mainstay Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, when he was listed as probable...........................

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10303/1099359-66.stm#ixzz13qMQXIKW

LLT
10-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Hmmmm....looks like Lekursky will be sitting on the bench.

ALLD
10-30-2010, 08:46 AM
2 holding penalties put Bronco on the bench.

The Duke
10-30-2010, 08:54 AM
Hmmmm....looks like Lekursky will be sitting on the bench.

yeah, too bad. Even with those 2 holds and the not so good game on sunday, I like him better than essex

I guess they want to with the experience in trai for now

Hopefully he takes it as a notice to work even harder. This shouldn't stop bronko

LLT
10-30-2010, 09:14 AM
yeah, too bad. Even with those 2 holds and the not so good game on sunday, I like him better than essex

I guess they want to with the experience in trai for now

Hopefully he takes it as a notice to work even harder. This shouldn't stop bronko

Totally agree on both accounts...Legursky did not have a great game....and I still think he is better then Essex.