PDA

View Full Version : Warren Sapp analyzes OLB LaMarr Woodley's technique in this edition of Sapp Hunters.

polamalubeast
06-03-2010, 07:29 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d8187ad5c/Power-moves

tony hipchest
06-03-2010, 07:34 PM
in this piece on NFL network, jason lacanfora says the steelers know james harrison is finished in 2 years.

what a dumbass.

BlastFurnace
06-03-2010, 07:43 PM
in this piece on NFL network, jason lacanfora says the steelers know james harrison is finished in 2 years.

what a dumbass.

I agree. Anything that Jason LaConfora says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Prouncey53
06-03-2010, 10:45 PM
"A year from now Hines Ward's probably done."

Where does he get his information?

Steely McSmash
06-03-2010, 11:42 PM
There may be the scent of truth in what he said about Harrison. Not necessarily that he'll be done but that the team may need to chose between Woodley and Harrison in a couple years.

Psycho Ward 86
06-03-2010, 11:52 PM
There may be the scent of truth in what he said about Harrison. Not necessarily that he'll be done but that the team may need to chose between Woodley and Harrison in a couple years.

Luckily, that's an easy choice.

oneforthetoe
06-04-2010, 12:13 AM
Let me think ...... um NOOOOOOOOOO.

Shea
06-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Warren Sapp is a dick.

X-Terminator
06-04-2010, 01:02 AM

It's called "making shit up and throwing it against the wall, hoping that it sticks."

This guy got a job with NFL Network...how?

Craic
06-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Warren Sapp is a dick.

Naa. Warren Sapp was fine. It was the other guy that was throwing stuff out there.

Of course, you watch. Ward retires next offseason and we'll be here like....WHAAAT?!?!

Galax Steeler
06-04-2010, 04:21 AM
I don't think it is crazy at all Harrison will probably be done with the Steelers in a couple of years. That is the reason we drafted Worlids this year to get ready for Harrison's departure.

solardave
06-04-2010, 04:55 AM

He pulls it out of his ASSSSSSS!

polamalubeast
06-04-2010, 07:33 AM

what a dumbass.

Jason LaConfora had said last year that Casey Hampton could be cut.

SteelerSal
06-04-2010, 07:41 AM
It's called "making shit up and throwing it against the wall, hoping that it sticks."

This guy got a job with NFL Network...how?

Desperation move when Adam Schecter (sp) left. There has to be somebody better out there.

I watched that piece about Woodley last night, also. Freakin Lamaar is a beast coming off the edge.....gotta re-sign him!

Killer
06-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Yeah - Sapp was cool with Woodley - he likes his leg kick.

It was Eisen that lead off that show with Ben back on the field - wondering how long it will take for Ben to "win back the support" of Pittsburgh fans.
saying Ben needs to take "walking tour" of the city, shaking hands with business owners, restaurants, apologizing as he goes........... blah blah ....

STFU!

It was the Pittsburgh sports reporters that reported that everyone now hates Ben - the hell with them too. All of them suck.

Sapp and Rod said bullshit too - just get back on the field and play, win a few games and all will be well

SteelMember
06-04-2010, 08:49 AM
Has Rich Eisen finished his 40 yard dash at the combine yet. :lol:

polamalubeast
06-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Has Rich Eisen finished his 40 yard dash at the combine yet. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

The Duke
06-04-2010, 09:16 PM

Ever since then I've been avoiding everything LaCanfora says

Even casey practically laughed in his face

urgle burgle
06-05-2010, 04:33 AM
now, now. there was a time we were all bitchin' and talkin' bout caseys weight, and his attitude. Steelers have done cuts before, we were all goin' "what...." i dont give much(if any credence) to what those douchies on NFL net say. 27 times out of ten, they usually get it wrong, but its interestin' discussion. Lamar's gonna get his moulah. nuff said. James....i hope he continues to surprise, but he is a bit agey, gotta be prepared for that. Hopefuly he proves us all wrong, caus' hes this ages Greg LLoyd(God i miss him). Hines....hell continue to surprise us, and it will be a sad, sad, sad day when he leaves us. but, at his age, he could be a hammy away from gone. Now, for Ben, thats what worries me the most. I dont hate him, never have, never will. Pissed at him? yeah. I think most of us all are. He has killed on the field, but as Steelers fans, you ask a bit more from your star player. He is gonna' have to pay penance. Deserved or not. I feel, deserved. Nature of the stature. We will have to see how this is gonna role out. But, i guarantee, this board, is gonna be lit up all season. which i like anyway. Ill call my shots after the offseason, and before the reg season.

ALLD
06-05-2010, 07:29 AM
How long do you think Ward can go anyway? He is getting injured more frequently and getting up for practice is more difficult as you get older. Remember, the players don't get paid for playing, most would do it for free. They get paid for practicing and being at their best on game day.

solardave
06-05-2010, 07:44 AM
Naa. Warren Sapp was fine. It was the other guy that was throwing stuff out there.

Of course, you watch. Ward retires next offseason and we'll be here like....WHAAAT?!?!

Hines Ward will retire when they pry his cold dead hands off the football!!!!!

solardave
06-05-2010, 07:46 AM

Did he actually see the knife?:bounce:

Shea
06-09-2010, 10:02 PM

I didn't watch the video.

Just have seen and read enough about him, therefore I think he's a prick.

Killer
06-09-2010, 10:06 PM
How long do you think Ward can go anyway?

Until his hamstrings finally pop.

That's my biggest worry with him.