PDA

View Full Version : Brady addresses Favre, stealing signals and Moss on WEEI

tube517
10-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Tom Brady was on WEEI's Dennis & Callahan this morning and addressed if he thinks Brett Favre will play, the comments by Vikings coach Brad Childress that the Patriots are one of the all-time best at stealing signals and Randy Moss.

Courtesy of WEEI here are a few of Brady's comments below:
On the comments by Childress on Monday when he said the Patriots were among the "all-time great signal stealers" based on the Vikings-Patriots game in 2006:

"We've been called a lot worse than that. That game was so long ago. They had a great defense and Mike Tomlin was the coordinator at the time. I remember us executing pretty well that night. I've heard different guys in the past say that. That's come and gone. That's not been a part of football here for a long time, and we've still won a lot of games. In '07, they changed the rule and so forth. I don't buy a whole lot into that. The team that's going to win this weekend is the team that plays better. I promise you that."

http://tinyurl.com/2f6ydam

Wallace108
10-26-2010, 12:52 PM
I've heard different guys in the past say that. That's come and gone. That's not been a part of football here for a long time, and we've still won a lot of games. In '07, they changed the rule and so forth. I don't buy a whole lot into that.
How many Super Bowls did they get to and win because of cheating? And how many Super Bowls have they won since spygate? :scratchchin:

T&B fan
10-26-2010, 10:12 PM
1 yr after spy gate . look at how many games they won . and how the all mighty great genus ( yes the dummy from Cleveland ) has aced on the side lines . the pats suck cheaters .buffalo almost beat them 30-38 . a few weeks ago . if not for the mistakes the chargers had last week that's a loss too 20-23 ...