PDA

View Full Version : Cook: Roethlisberger must carry heavier load

Galax Steeler
10-26-2010, 03:23 AM
You think the Steelers were lucky to beat the Miami Dolphins Sunday because of a controversial call by the officials? You have no idea. They didn't just almost lose a fumble and the game. They almost lost the quarterback.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10299/1098071-66.stm?cmpid=steelers.xml#ixzz13S2ahblG

HometownGal
10-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Ben's a tough cookie and a playmaker and that toughness is one of his most appealing attributes imho. He's done a great job since he's been back, even with a mistake here and there. No doubt, though, that Ben and the O are going to have to turn up the heat a little more now and help out the D with Aaron being gone for the season. I have total faith in these guys and in our coaches to do whatever needs to be done to keep on winning and get us to the playoffs at the end of the regular season. :thumbsup: :tt03:

stillers4me
10-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Watching Romo break his shoulder last night after getting shoved into the turf gave me the heebie jeebies. I won't even share what was going through my mind , especially with this crazy year we've had.

siss
10-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Watching Romo break his shoulder last night after getting shoved into the turf gave me the heebie jeebies. I won't even share what was going through my mind , especially with this crazy year we've had.
Shhhhhh don't...just dont.

*prays for the health of the entire team, but especially the guy that wears 7*