ALLD
10-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Hines Ward and the refs.

GBMelBlount
10-24-2010, 03:09 PM
Ward.

steelpride12
10-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Big Ben He went for 302 yards 19/27 and 2 TD's.

Polamalu Princess
Ward gets the ball - he was on today.

Steelman
O - Hines Ward
D - Jason Worilds

Worilds didn't show up on the stat sheet, but he sure as heck showed up in the game. Hats off to him.

polamalubeast
10-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Hines Ward

and big win for the steelers....BIG,BIG,BIG WIN....5-1!

st33lersguy
10-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Hines Ward

Carolina Steelers
10-24-2010, 03:12 PM

Also had 3 fumbles

Ward gets my Ball

kmsteelerwr15
10-24-2010, 03:12 PM
Going to Hines!

SMR
10-24-2010, 03:15 PM
Psycho gets the ball, with smiles!

JayC
ward and sanders

Steeltreal
Thats Hines Ward gameball all the way.

Honorable mention to Manny Sanders. All rookie returners fumble eventually he got it out of the way and got better and better as the game went on.

Mach1
10-24-2010, 03:16 PM
Hines and the refs

Steeltreal
10-24-2010, 03:21 PM
I left out Mewelde Moore he was easily the best back today.

Psycho Ward 86
10-24-2010, 03:23 PM
Ma boy, Psycho Ward

Texasteel
10-24-2010, 03:24 PM
Old man Ward, but Worilds showed a little of why we drafted him.

tube517
10-24-2010, 03:24 PM
MeMo is still a great receiving back and he showed today. Hines gets game ball.

tube517
10-24-2010, 03:25 PM
Happy for Worilds breaking up the last play of the game. Go Hokies!

O - Hines Ward
D - Jason Worilds

Worilds didn't show up on the stat sheet, but he sure as heck showed up in the game. Hats off to him.

steeldevil
10-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Ward and Sanders

Psycho Ward 86
10-24-2010, 03:30 PM
Gameball nono's:

Ben shouldn't get it because he fumbled 3 times, and because of him we "earned" a questionable victory.
Sanders had 2 good returns and a lost fumble in our redzone. Big whoop.
Not sure Worilds played long enough to earn a gameball. 3 hurries and a knockdown or two in limited playing time is pretty good though.

fansince'76
10-24-2010, 03:32 PM
Hines.

Butch
10-24-2010, 03:39 PM
Hines Ward and the refs.

LOL I am the eggman are you the Walrus???

Butch
10-24-2010, 03:42 PM
The guy who's to short, to slow and way to old and on the verge of retirement...Hines Freakin' Ward!!! Whew Hoooo!!!

Oh forgot to mention the dirtiest player in football as well.

Hey Hines You Da' Man!!! Absolutely Love that guy!!!

ALLD
10-24-2010, 03:44 PM
LOL I am the eggman are you the Walrus???

"Goo goo ga joob." Today was surreal to say the least.

solardave
10-24-2010, 03:51 PM
I agree. Worilds looked pretty good filling in for Woodley.

salamander
10-24-2010, 03:53 PM
The Refs. :chuckle:

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 03:55 PM
The refs, and I am not joking. The Dolphins got ripped off.

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Hines and honorable mention to Sanders. He didn't let the fumble shake him up and gave us some good field position the rest of the game. He had a great catch and some good blocking going on, too.

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 03:57 PM
The refs, and I am not joking. The Dolphins got ripped off.

Well, they do have to have something to bitch about with every single one of our games, don't they? Besides, The Phins had two opprtunities to score 7 points off of turnovers at the beginning of the game. They failed. Game over.

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 04:08 PM
Well, they do have to have something to bitch about with every single one of our games, don't they? Besides, The Phins had two opprtunities to score 7 points off of turnovers at the beginning of the game. They failed. Game over.

That may be, but it still doesn't change the fact that had the refs gotten the call right they get the ball and the game is likely over, since they did in fact recover the fumble in the end zone. The Steelers got a gift today. There's no shame in admitting it.

Merchant
10-24-2010, 04:09 PM
Ward easily. No one else really stood out. Just one of those ugly games.. every team has those once in a while - just ask the Saints and the Ravens. But we'll take the W

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 04:09 PM
They are saying on twitter that Ben is saying that he held onto the ball until the ref signalled the TD and then let go. Maybe it will turn out after they review it that it was a TD afterall.

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 04:22 PM
They are saying on twitter that Ben is saying that he held onto the ball until the ref signalled the TD and then let go. Maybe it will turn out after they review it that it was a TD afterall.

That's BS. The ball was coming out before it hit the plain. That was clear as day on the replay.

LLT
10-24-2010, 04:24 PM

Ben had a QB rating of 132.0

Hard to argue those numbers so I am going to give it to Ben and Hines...with a shout out to Jason Worilds, who looked great today.

steelpride12
10-24-2010, 04:29 PM
That's BS. The ball was coming out before it hit the plain. That was clear as day on the replay.
Still...who cares what the results are. At the end of the day we are 5-1.

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 04:32 PM
We have had plenty of bad calls against us over the years and you never saw outrage over it nor did we cry and moan about it. I just can't bring myself to care about this. Scoreboard, bitches.

Delraich
10-24-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm pretty sure the refs blew the whistle calling a TD so the fins couldn't recover the fumble and neither could we so they had to call it dead where the fumble happened. Tough break for the fins but they were not ripped off.

Game ball goes to Ward.

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 04:43 PM
I'm pretty sure the refs blew the whistle calling a TD so the fins couldn't recover the fumble and neither could we so they had to call it dead where the fumble happened. Tough break for the fins but they were not ripped off.

Game ball goes to Ward.

The ref didn't say that, though. He said they couldn't determine who recovered the fumble, not that the whistle had blown the play dead. So yeah, the Dolphins got jobbed.

Just because we've had a lot of bad calls go against us doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge it when a bad call goes in our favor.

Animal Mother
10-24-2010, 04:53 PM
The ref didn't say that, though. He said they couldn't determine who recovered the fumble, not that the whistle had blown the play dead. So yeah, the Dolphins got jobbed.

Just because we've had a lot of bad calls go against us doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge it when a bad call goes in our favor.

Well, if you look at the replay, at the end when people are scrambling for the ball, both Ben and Legursky had good cracks at it and may have come up with it, but like Ben said, he saw TD signaled and gave up. The refs screwed up, but only because that was a tough play to call, it looked like Ben had the ball all the way through breaking the plane, but only on the replay angle behind the goalpost could you see that the ball came out. Refs are human, humans make mistakes. Henne and the Dolphins had 2 minutes to get into FG range to win and coughed the ball up. THAT'S why they lost.

Texasteel
10-24-2010, 04:54 PM
I watched that replay several times, and I just do not agree that it was so evident that the fins got the ball. In one shot I thought I saw the ball come out the side and a Steeler cover it. I still think it was the proper call.

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
Hey, no problem guys. I saw things a little bit differently, but that's OK. I thought it was pretty clear Miami got the ball since one of their players came out of the pile with it. Doesn't mean I won't take the W, though!

LLT
10-24-2010, 04:58 PM

You are right in saying that the ref didnt explain that the ball was dead when the ref blew the whistle.

However...the whistle did blow when the ref mistakenly called it a TD and that was well before the Dolphins jumped on the ball. By rule, possession cannot be changed on a dead ball.

It would have been a travesty to give the Dolphins the ball since about half the players on the field were treating the fumble as a dead ball. Who knows who would have jumped on the ball had the refs not screwed up the play.

I agree that the Dolphins were robbed of the opportunity to gain possession...but I would argue that without the whistle we might have had just as much of an opportunity to grab it as they did. (Not for a TD by the way since we couldnt have advanced the ball into the endzone on a fumble...but rather at the point of the fumble.)

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Henne and the Dolphins had 2 minutes to get into FG range to win and coughed the ball up. THAT'S why they lost.

Ding ding ding!! We have a winner!!!!!!

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 05:01 PM
You are right in saying that the ref didnt explain that the ball was dead when the ref blew the whistle.

However...the whistle did blow when the ref mistakenly called it a TD and that was well before the Dolphins jumped on the ball. By rule, possession cannot be changed on a dead ball.

It would have been a travesty to give the Dolphins the ball since about half the players on the field were treating the fumble as a dead ball. Who knows who would have jumped on the ball had the refs not screwed up the play.

I agree that the Dolphins were robbed of the opportunity to gain possession...but I would argue that without the whistle we might have had just as much of an opportunity to grab it as they did. (Not for a TD by the way since we couldnt have advanced the ball into the endzone on a fumble...but rather at the point of the fumble.)

But one of their players came out of the pile with the ball. Yeah, it could have changed hands about 20 times in the pile, but the Dolphins did come up with it. So it should have been their ball, if we're going by the refs' official ruling, which turned out to be incorrect.

Again, no problem if you disagree. I still think the Steelers got a gift from the refs.

Delraich
10-24-2010, 05:03 PM

Never said it wasn't a bad call the replay showed it was. I'm saying when a TD is called the ball is dead like if there's a fumble any other time but the refs blow the whistle it's to bad for the team that caused the fumble. After the whistle or a score is signaled no one can recover.
I totally agree that it should have been a fumble not a TD. All I'm really saying is the bad call was the TD not the ruling on the replay. I'm sure during the week the league will explain the call.

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm sure during the week the league will explain the call.

It seems they already have . They ref was from Pittsburgh. :binky:

Sorry but I agree with another poster. The Phins had over 2 minutes to get into FG range. They coughed it up and lost. It's very likely that Ben, in that situation would have drove that ball down the field for 6 points....with 3 seconds remaining. :heh:

LLT
10-24-2010, 05:27 PM
But one of their players came out of the pile with the ball. Yeah, it could have changed hands about 20 times in the pile, but the Dolphins did come up with it. So it should have been their ball, if we're going by the refs' official ruling, which turned out to be incorrect.

Again, no problem if you disagree. I still think the Steelers got a gift from the refs.

Actually I dont disagree with you at all....If the Refs hadnt screwed up by calling it a TD and if whistle had not been blown, it would probably have been Dolphin ball.

But with the whistle it became a dead ball and we will never really 100% know who would have ended up with it because half the players stopped their pursuit when the play was called over.

Beyond a doubt the Dolphins were robbed of the opportunity to win that game.

fansince'76
10-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Seemed to me Legursky was clearly right in the middle of the scrum going after the ball....

steeldevil
10-24-2010, 05:34 PM
Seemed to me Legursky was clearly right in the middle of the scrum going after the ball....

Exactly what I saw as well. It was Legursky that made it unclear who recovered the ball. Excellent hustle by him.

BigNastyDefense
10-24-2010, 05:38 PM
We've had plenty of bad calls against us over the years that could have cost us football games. But instead of sulking and bitching & moaning about it, our team has stepped up to win the game. The Steelers (and their fans) don't blame refs for loses and we don't thank refs for wins. The better team overcomes bad calls.

Hines Ward with the game ball today.

Galax Steeler
10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
I have to say Ward and the boy from VA Tech Worlids is runner up.

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Beyond a doubt the Dolphins were robbed of the opportunity to win that game.

Again, they had over 2 minutes to drive to ball to FG range at least and turned the ball over. They weren't robbed of anything.

GBMelBlount
10-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post

Carolina Steelers

Also had 3 fumbles

Ben definitely needs better ball control (off season too).

zulater
10-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Gameball nono's:

Ben shouldn't get it because he fumbled 3 times, and because of him we "earned" a questionable victory.
Sanders had 2 good returns and a lost fumble in our redzone. Big whoop.
Not sure Worilds played long enough to earn a gameball. 3 hurries and a knockdown or two in limited playing time is pretty good though.

We had no running game, and spotty pass protection, without Ben the game wouldn't have even been close. The defense wasn't up to winning this one without help.

zulater
10-24-2010, 05:58 PM
Again, they had over 2 minutes to drive to ball to FG range at least and turned the ball over. They weren't robbed of anything.

Good point, conversly if the Dolphins had been given the ball at their own 20 they still had 2.46 of clock to burn up with the Steelers possessing all 3 time outs and the 2 minute warning.

In other words the Steelers were a defensive 3 and out away from putting Ben in good position to win the game anyway.

One other thing, Legurskey probably had control of the ball when the whistle blew only to have three guys wrestle it away from him after the play.

The Steelers have nothing to apoligize for and neither does the league.

zulater
10-24-2010, 05:59 PM
Game ball, Ward and Ben. Fumbles or not they were the offense for most of the game.

XxKnightxX
10-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Ward, Ben had a good game but those fumbles were inexcuseable, get down to the ground and take a sack, and Adjepong on defense He did great in replacement of Woodley

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 06:06 PM

But yet, if they get the ball, they are at their 20 with 2:46 left in the game AND with the lead. One first down, and the game is over.

I don't know why it's so hard to admit that the Steelers got a very questionable victory. What happened in the past doesn't matter - bad calls are bad calls no matter who they are for or against.

st33lersguy
10-24-2010, 06:09 PM
Hines gets my game ball

stillers4me
10-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Even if it was bad call, one call doesn't determine the game. Two turnovers...2 FG's. 2 and a half minutes left for them to score...anything ...and they turn it over. They lost the game. Had the situation been reversed, nobody would be making excuses for us nor would our players and coaches been whining about being "robbed". They would point out how they failed to win the game when they had the chance.

zulater
10-24-2010, 06:12 PM
But yet, if they get the ball, they are at their 20 with 2:46 left in the game AND with the lead. One first down, and the game is over.

I don't know why it's so hard to admit that the Steelers got a very questionable victory. What happened in the past doesn't matter - bad calls are bad calls no matter who they are for or against.

And if they forced a 3 and out Ben has the ball back with plenty of time to get the win. The Steelers didn't make the call the refs did, the Steelers played the game to the final gun and won. Was some luck involved? No doubt, there usually is. But we can play coulda, woulda, shoulda, all night, and it changes nothing. The Steelers came away with the win, and imo deservedly so.

LLT
10-24-2010, 06:16 PM

I'm with ya...the refs screwed this one up. I have no problem admiting that. Still its not like we cheated...and on a side note....what the HELL were the dolphins thinking in regards to clock management????

SteelerFanInStl
10-24-2010, 06:19 PM
I didn't see the game but looking at the stats, my game ball goes to Hines.

Wallace108
10-24-2010, 06:24 PM
As much as I'd love to give this one to Hines, my game ball goes to the refs.

Ben's fumble should have been either a Steelers TD or Dolphins ball at the 20. Since he clearly fumbled, and a Dolphin came away with the ball, it should have been their ball at the 20.

Game ball: Refs.

zulater
10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
As much as I'd love to give this one to Hines, my game ball goes to the refs.

Ben's fumble should have been either a Steelers TD or Dolphins ball at the 20. Since he clearly fumbled, and a Dolphin came away with the ball, it should have been their ball at the 20.

Game ball: Refs.

And I say the Steelers still would have won the game. 2.46 on the clock, 3 Steeler time out's and the two minute warning to work with and Big Ben at the controls. Tell me how I'm wrong?

:coffee:

ALLD
10-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Ward, Ben had a good game but those fumbles were inexcuseable, get down to the ground and take a sack, and Adjepong on defense He did great in replacement of Woodley

In the past if a QB fumbled behind the line and was not recovered it was called a sack too?

Hey, we spotted them 6 points and they couldn't get it done.

Wallace108
10-24-2010, 06:31 PM
And I say the Steelers still would have won the game. 2.46 on the clock, 3 Steeler time out's and the two minute warning to work with and Big Ben at the controls. Tell me how I'm wrong?

Sorry, Zu. I don't deal in what ifs. Had the refs given the Dolphins the ball at the 20, maybe we get it back and score, and maybe we don't. But we'll never know because the refs blew the call.

ALLD
10-24-2010, 06:33 PM
The refs blew it with the "Immaculate Misconception".

X-Terminator
10-24-2010, 06:34 PM
And if they forced a 3 and out Ben has the ball back with plenty of time to get the win. The Steelers didn't make the call the refs did, the Steelers played the game to the final gun and won. Was some luck involved? No doubt, there usually is. But we can play coulda, woulda, shoulda, all night, and it changes nothing. The Steelers came away with the win, and imo deservedly so.

With the way the defense had been leaky up until that point, can you guarantee they would have forced a 3-and-out? No. Could you guarantee they'd have come back and won had they done so? No. We will never find out, because the refs botched the call.

I'm with ya...the refs screwed this one up. I have no problem admiting that. Still its not like we cheated...and on a side note....what the HELL were the dolphins thinking in regards to clock management????

I know we didn't cheat, the refs just screwed up. That's all I've been saying, and have no problem admitting it. I've also said I'm glad they got the W and will certainly take it.

As for the Dolphins' clock management...that was not good to say the least. I have no idea what they were thinking. You have over 2 and a half minutes to drive for the winning score, and you run the ball twice? WTF???

ALLD
10-24-2010, 06:35 PM
It has been announced on ESPN that the league is backing the call, even though the two refs live in Pittsburgh! Oh man.

Wallace108
10-24-2010, 06:36 PM
It has been announced on ESPN that the league is backing the call, even though the two refs live in Pittsburgh! Oh man.

I think we've seen in the past week that the league sucks. :chuckle:

zulater
10-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Sorry, Zu. I don't deal in what ifs. Had the refs given the Dolphins the ball at the 20, maybe we get it back and score, and maybe we don't. But we'll never know because the refs blew the call.

They also blew a call when they didn't see Randle El get knocked off his path over 5 yard past the LOS near the end zone on a play that would have awarded the Steelers first and goal inside the ten on a possession they ended up kicking a field goal on.

Shit happens, the dolphins had plenty of time to make amends and fell short.

fansince'76
10-24-2010, 06:39 PM

It's a KIN-SPEAR-A-SEE!!!!

http://www.outcastweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg
(http://www.outcastweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/tin-foil-hat.jpg)

Wallace108
10-24-2010, 06:42 PM
They also blew a call when they didn't see Randle El get knocked off his path over 5 yard past the LOS near the end zone on a play that would have awarded the Steelers first and goal inside the ten on a possession they ended up kicking a field goal on.

Shit happens, the dolphins had plenty of time to make amends and fell short.

Did they have an opportunity to review that play? I've never seen a game where there's been a fumble and they couldn't determine who came away with the ball. The fact is, we stole one. Let's walk away and be happy with it. :drink:

LLT
10-24-2010, 06:43 PM
The refs blew it with the "Immaculate Misconception".

The Immaculate Misperception?

steelreserve
10-24-2010, 06:54 PM
My game ball goes to Chad Henne, for getting the ball inside our 20 twice in the first 3 minutes and failing to even get a first down. That mattered a hell of a lot more than anything the refs did at the end, even though we got lucky as hell on that.

On our team, I'd give it to Hines, with an honorable mention to Worilds. He plays a couple more games like this, and he goes a long way to shedding his WTF Draft Pick status.

tube517
10-24-2010, 06:58 PM
Yep, you don't get 2 fumbles that far in Steelers territory and come out with only 6 points and it not come back and haunt you.

My game ball goes to Chad Henne, for getting the ball inside our 20 twice in the first 3 minutes and failing to even get a first down. That mattered a hell of a lot more than anything the refs did at the end, even though we got lucky as hell on that.

On our team, I'd give it to Hines, with an honorable mention to Worilds. He plays a couple more games like this, and he goes a long way to shedding his WTF Draft Pick status.

ALLD
10-24-2010, 07:00 PM
At least we aren't the Chargers.

Wallace108
10-24-2010, 07:02 PM
At least we aren't the Chargers.

:amen:

GoSlash27
10-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Hines Ward. And the Refs can gargle a burlap sack fulla tumescent man-meat. They did everything they could to try to screw us today. I don't care how "controversial" the media tried to make this win. Even Der Commissar can't take it from us.

Count Steeler
10-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Hines Ward for game ball.

As far as the refs go, subjective opinion aside, were not the best today for either team. Miami should be more concerned with being gifted 2 early possessions in Steelers territory and could only come away with 7 yards and 6 points. That is where they lost the game.

SteelerFanInStl
10-24-2010, 07:29 PM
What's funny is that any time there's anything even slightly controversial in a Steelers game, it's posted all over the front page of all of the sports sites. Nfl.com and ESPN.com both are making this into more than it actually is. I sure don't see anything on either site about the Ravens stealing the game from the Bills.

GoSlash27
10-24-2010, 07:55 PM
What's funny is that any time there's anything even slightly controversial in a Steelers game, it's posted all over the front page of all of the sports sites. Nfl.com and ESPN.com both are making this into more than it actually is. I sure don't see anything on either site about the Ravens stealing the game from the Bills.

I'm totally cool with that. Let them chatter all week about how we didn't deserve this one. That just puts us under the radar with a chip on our shoulders.

Devilsdancefloor
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM
hines

Prouncey53
10-24-2010, 09:01 PM
What people don't realize about that play is that after ben fumbled, the refs signaled touchdown almost directly after the play, which resulted in steelers players getting out of the pile because they felt it was a td and dolphins players still going for the ball. So if the ref did say it was recovered by the phins it wouldn't be fair because they signaled touchdown and we already stopped fighting for the ball by then. I think the ref got the call 100% correct, he definitely fumbled and they had no way to say that we wouldn't have recovered it if they didn't signal touchdown.

Edit: My game ball goes to Hines btw :P

steelerdude15
10-24-2010, 10:42 PM
Hines Ward, no doubt.

Steeldude
10-25-2010, 01:37 AM
i give it to harrison for deliberately playing soft so as not to hurt anyone or make anyone(goodell) cry. :grin:

venom
10-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Big Ben , Ward and 1 ref .

stlrtruck
10-25-2010, 07:29 AM
Hines Ward gets it for this game.

Vis
10-25-2010, 11:02 AM
Ben for the prettiest pass I've seen in a long time and for using his body to shield the fumble.

SteelMember
10-25-2010, 11:30 AM
Hines Freakin' Ward! Money.

As far as the ref conspiracy... why was it that we (the Steelers) had about a dozen penalty's called in the 1st half before thte dolphins finally got called. That fumble was just a make up for the rest of the game. /sarcasm

Seriously, If you the dolphins, and you get rewarded with field position TWICE in the 1st quarter because of our bone headed plays, and you only come away with 7 yards... ending with 6 points... That's on you for not putting us in a 14 point hole. Their inability to get into the endzone, only to get more FG's kept the door open for us. They had more than enough chances to win that game outright.

Slanted August
10-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Honorable Mention - Larry Foote with some great key tackles. He is my least favorite LB becuase he never seems to finish the tackle but yesturday he looked All World.

MY guy is Ike Taylor. I know he took a stiff arm early but Brandon Marshall is a beast and Ike really neutralized him in the second half. Its easy to go unoticed because they did not call Brandon's number too often in the third & forth quarters.

Merchant
10-25-2010, 06:22 PM
It's weird.. I coulda sworn the last play of the game was ruled an interception by Harrison. Even though it wasn't reviewed (it should've been called a fumble) on the stat sheet it doesn't show that Henne threw any picks. Not a big deal, I just found it odd.

Borski
10-25-2010, 06:33 PM
Ward for sure, throw in an extra rare one to the Refs

O'Malley
10-25-2010, 06:55 PM

The refs got the replay call correct. Touchdown was called and the whistle was blown. But in the rule book it says clear video evidence of a recovery. 6 people fighting over a ball is not clear evidence of a recovery. I agree that it is a bad rule. But with the rule it was the right call. Miami was not robbed they still had two and a half minutes to kick a field goal. The D stopped them in 4 downs and the rest is history. 5-1.

Hines Ward gets my game ball.

O'Malley
10-25-2010, 06:59 PM

Forward progress? IMO that play should have been whistled dead before Lewis snatched the ball away. But it did not and the Ravens pulled it out. That is the way it goes. You can't blame the refs for a loss plain and simple.

86WARD
10-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Easily Ward.