PDA

View Full Version : What makes Goodell sick:

ALLD
10-23-2010, 09:35 PM
A Tums moment for the "head" moron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--IKFr14cy0

salamander
10-23-2010, 09:43 PM
Goodell would sh*t himself. He wouldn't have a clue as to what to do if the team played like that this season.

memphissteelergirl
10-24-2010, 07:45 AM
*Sigh* I am really scared that we have seen the last of real football like that. Thanks for posting that clip.

silver & black
10-24-2010, 09:17 AM
*Sigh* I am really scared that we have seen the last of real football like that. Thanks for posting that clip.

Football like that hasn't been seen for 20 years... or more. I feel fortunate to have seen it in my time. The Raiders/Steelers games were legendary.

salamander
10-24-2010, 09:40 AM
Football like that hasn't been seen for 20 years... or more. I feel fortunate to have seen it in my time. The Raiders/Steelers games were legendary.

Those games were what football should be. :rockon:

IUSteel
10-24-2010, 10:26 AM
"To put that string together was not anything exceptional, it was what we were supposed to be doing."

Says it all. This is why Ray Lewis and Shawne Merrimen and Darrelle Revis will never, ever understand what it means to be a legendary team. Every time I see Ray jump on a pile and jump up and beat his chest it makes me roll my eyes. Revis is more worried about being the star player than being a great defense. New age defensive players, even some of our recent greats like Porter, don't hold a candle to these guys.

st33lersguy
10-24-2010, 11:03 AM
Had Goodeel been commissioner back then all the steelers and raiders starters would have been suspended

memphissteelergirl
10-24-2010, 11:08 AM

Perhaps I phrased it incorrectly. I guess I meant to say that with this ridculous rule Goodell has brought down that hard-hitting football in general is being phased out. I know we have not seen football since the days of Lambert, Greene, et al for quite a while.