PDA

View Full Version : The players give back

cold-hard-steel
10-22-2010, 10:41 PM
The NFL has started a new campaign where the players must now start to give back the money they are paid for performing thier jobs. Where it will stop is not exactly known thus far.The theory is unless they get 50% of the money back that they pay out to the players,things will only get worse. Current events gives us a glimpse into what is happening in front of every fans eyes.The players give us everthing we want to see,but we are paying the players the dough,now we want some of it back. I side with the players.

cold-hard-steel
10-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry,i started this in the wrong forum. Can we switch it to bsing.

CPanther95
10-22-2010, 11:06 PM
It's not 100% BS since some owners are trying to get the players to kick back $1 billion a year of their $8 billion revenue share to cover the debt of these new mega-stadiums being built.

cold-hard-steel
10-22-2010, 11:21 PM
If i started a job,and did what was expected out of me for a company,i would not expect that company to start and steal my paychecks.Call me into the office , and tell me what i did wrong , and what i need to do to correct the situation. Screw that crap of just steeling a fellas pay check from him. Blue collar work ethic is what brought us to where we are today.You will never take away the strong in steel. Just my beliefs.

ALLD
10-23-2010, 06:55 AM
I was all for the owners until recent events, but it is obvious that the owners who control the league- cannot be trusted. They need a new representitive or commissioner before I would feel comfortable.

Without good players, the owners have empty stadiums and permanently lose fans like baseball. The players can go play in the CFL if they was a long term work stoppage.