PDA

View Full Version : Going to my first Steelers game! (Hopefully for real this time)

steeldevil
10-22-2010, 04:16 PM
I woke up this morning to a call from my brother. He said that some guy in one of his classes had a brother who had tickets to the Nov. 21st Raiders game. My bro said we would be able to but them for face value!

We havent worked out where we are staying yet but it looks like my brother and I are going to Pittsburgh for the first time and it will be our first ever Steelers game!

Not sure how many of you read my story about how my family tried to go to a game last year and failed, but thats why I put hopefully for real this time in the title of this thread. We were supposed to be at the Packers game last year that we won at the last second. But we got stuck on I77 North in the giant snow storm that hit the entire east coast. We sat still for like 18 hours and ended up turning around. IT SUCKED! Even more so when we watched the game and realized how great our first game would have been...

But now it looks like my brother and I are going to a game in a month and our dad is paying for it because he wants to make up for last year's failure. I love him so much. I hope that I will actually make it to the burgh and that the raiders game is just as great as the packers game I was supposed to go to last year.

And this is my 1000th post!! :bananalama:

polamalubeast
10-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I'm happy for you!

Hope that this time it will not be a big snow storm this time!

And I hope that the Steelers have no 3rd straight loss against the Raiders.