PDA

View Full Version : Steelers say they are well aware of Miami Dolphins' not-so-secret weapon

stillers4me
10-21-2010, 05:30 AM
DAVIE — The time when outside linebacker Cameron Wake could be considered the Dolphins' secret weapon appears to be over.

Both Pittsburgh coach Mike Tomlin and quarterback Ben Roethlisberger - who will visit the Dolphins at 1 p.m. Sunday - had high praise Wednesday for Wake, whose three sacks against Green Bay gave him six for the season, moving him into a tie for first in the AFC.
Tomlin and Roethlisberger spoke to South Florida media on a conference call..........

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dolphins/983398.html

Butch
10-21-2010, 05:39 AM
I would hate to be the guy who has to go against James this week and if I was the o coordinator I would run away from him as much as possible.

ALLD
10-21-2010, 08:51 AM
Dolphins are finding ways to win as they are being coached well and playing above their level of talent. They do not have the same depth as the Steelers, however they do have the ability to win if they jump out to an early lead or the Steelers beat themselves.

stlrtruck
10-21-2010, 08:59 AM
According to new rules, no one on defense is going to be a secret weapon anymore.

Galax Steeler
10-22-2010, 03:27 AM
According to new rules, no one on defense is going to be a secret weapon anymore.

Agreed