PDA

View Full Version : Bill's Game 11/28

BPS3akaWirels3
10-19-2010, 01:16 PM
Anyone going to or been to the Bill's stadium? I'm thinking about going since tickets are so cheap... lol It's about a 6 hour drive for me.. No biggie..

How are the fans and the area?

WindyCitySteelerFan
10-25-2010, 11:56 AM
I'm going too... I hear the fans aren't that pleasant, but I can hold my own.. LOL..

Merchant
10-25-2010, 12:10 PM
I'm heading to this one. I went last year when they faced the Saints and the locals weren't friendly to the Saints fans. However, there was barely any Saints fans at the game.. which guaranteed won't be the case with the Steelers.

Galax Steeler
10-26-2010, 03:38 AM
Go give them hell guys wear our colors proudly.

hostyle
10-26-2010, 10:36 PM
I been to more than my share of bills game there close and its cheap , what can i say, they dont treat visting fans very well, ok that may not be true there are some great people there ( pinto Ron look him up if you go, great guy ) but the tailgate is a pure drink fest and people over do it so when they see other colours there is going to be some A$$ that go's beond the the good ribbing that would be expected from visting other teams venue, I would never advise anyone wear Miami gear, Iv seen people pour whole Beers over some poor fool head for wearing dolphins colours, I would expect a large Steeler presence there, Toronto lots of Steeler fans about 2 hours from Toronto , if anyone needs more info about Buffalo let me know and I'll do my best to get you the info.....

Go Steelers

Stlrs4Life
10-31-2010, 01:45 PM
I agree with hostyle. Buffalo is a great place to tailgate. We were there the last time we played them up there. And Pinto Ron is definately something everybody needs to see. Also ketchup man.

BPS3akaWirels3
10-31-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks guys for the info... I have decided to go to the last home (Carolina) game. Would rather give my money to the Steelers organization... Don't feel like dealing with other teams fans either.. After last nights dealing with an AHL rivalry team at their arena I am done with away games. I don't mind getting yelled at or even pushed but when it involves a loved one I CAN'T deal with it and I'm afraid I will do something I'll regret...

NCSteeler
11-03-2010, 09:23 AM
Thanks guys for the info... I have decided to go to the last home (Carolina) game. Would rather give my money to the Steelers organization... Don't feel like dealing with other teams fans either.. After last nights dealing with an AHL rivalry team at their arena I am done with away games. I don't mind getting yelled at or even pushed but when it involves a loved one I CAN'T deal with it and I'm afraid I will do something I'll regret...

I can give you a good deal on some nose bleeders....lol