PDA

View Full Version : Trade Deadline

Chidi29
10-18-2010, 05:07 PM
The deadline is tomorrow.

Any deals you guys would make if given the opportunity?

ALLD
10-18-2010, 07:09 PM
Trade Sweed for an OL.

oneforthetoe
10-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu and James Harrison to the Packers for John Kuhn.

GitNoLuv
10-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Ben Roethlisberger, Hines Ward, Troy Polamalu and James Harrison to the Packers for John Kuhn.
WINNER!!!
[/thread]

GodfatherofSoul
10-18-2010, 08:50 PM

We should just give them away since they're a bunch of evil meanies who hit people hard and don't let other kids in little league win trophies.

salamander
10-18-2010, 08:51 PM
Get rid of James Harrison. He's too dirty of a player for this team. :chuckle:

O'Malley
10-18-2010, 08:56 PM
We should just give them away since they're a bunch of evil meanies who hit people hard and don't let other kids in little league win trophies.

Now everybody gets trophies! Everybody has feelings and they matter. Everybody is special in their own way. I am tired of the pussification of our country as well!

BigNastyDefense
10-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Now everybody gets trophies! Everybody has feelings and they matter. Everybody is special in their own way. I am tired of the pussification of our country as well!

A-FUCKING-MEN!

There are winners and losers. Winners get trophies, losers get to watch the winners celebrate.

tube517
10-18-2010, 09:39 PM
Jeff Reed and Matt Spaeth for a pack of Bounty Paper Towels and an outhouse.

Chidi29
10-18-2010, 09:40 PM
I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Not much interested me. Going back to the Chargers (Wanted Brandon "I can't spell his last name" M. last season who is now wasting away in pass happy Chicago). I always liked Tyrone Greene since he came out of college. I like Legursky, but I'm up for improvements at RG. Greene isn't an immediate answer but an interesting prospect.

Wonder if we will look for a 3-4 end with Kiesel getting hurt. It's early but it doesn't sound exactly promising.

BigNastyDefense
10-18-2010, 10:43 PM
I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Not much interested me. Going back to the Chargers (Wanted Brandon "I can't spell his last name" M. last season who is now wasting away in pass happy Chicago). I always liked Tyrone Greene since he came out of college. I like Legursky, but I'm up for improvements at RG. Greene isn't an immediate answer but an interesting prospect.

Wonder if we will look for a 3-4 end with Kiesel getting hurt. It's early but it doesn't sound exactly promising.

Ziggy Hood, that's all I gotta say.

Galax Steeler
10-19-2010, 03:16 AM

This will probably give a chance at some playing time.

wvsportsman
10-19-2010, 06:48 AM
Jeff Reed and Matt Spaeth for a pack of Bounty Paper Towels and an outhouse.

LOL, Thats funny right there!

silver & black
10-19-2010, 06:50 AM
The deadline is tomorrow.

Any deals you guys would make if given the opportunity?

Yep... I'd trade my team for your's, straight up!

Chidi29
10-19-2010, 06:47 PM

Haven't listened to the press conference, but I think Eason will get the start.