PDA

View Full Version : Wallace wants to add to repertoire

Galax Steeler
10-15-2010, 03:42 AM
There are times when the player with the seemingly superhuman speed shows that he is indeed human.

Take when the Steelers' Mike Wallace checks the statistics of the wide receivers whose names were called before his in the 2009 NFL Draft. Or when his expressive face glows as he talks about his 3-month-old daughter, Maliha.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_704422.html

Psycho Ward 86
10-15-2010, 10:15 PM
"Unleash me, that's all."

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that quote.

That's going in my sig...

Craic
10-15-2010, 10:22 PM
"Unleash me, that's all." Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that quote.
That's going in my sig...

I understand what you mean.. and in football context I agree.

However, I think this one is so much better

"I have somebody depending on me to take care of her," Wallace said.
Sure is refreshing to hear a young man whose star is on the rise and already in the limelight say that.

Soufjerzz
10-15-2010, 10:58 PM
This is encouraging. I own him in 3 of my fantasy football leagues.

Merchant
10-15-2010, 11:50 PM
I love this kid. Loving the overall character of the team right now. Everyone's unified. There are no more distractions. Everyone's focus is on one thing - Dallas.

Galax Steeler
10-16-2010, 04:27 AM
I love this kid. Loving the overall character of the team right now. Everyone's unified. There are no more distractions. Everyone's focus is on one thing - Dallas.

Exactly I hope we do end up in Dallas what a story that would be.

BPS3akaWirels3
10-16-2010, 07:06 AM
True that

Kaeg
10-16-2010, 09:04 AM
I hope I don't jinx anything, but every time I buy a jersey, that player seems to leave a year later. I really want a Wallace jersey for my next one.

:peep:

cold-hard-steel
10-16-2010, 09:19 AM
The young man seems to be well grounded,and to have his priorities in order at such an early age is remarkable. Hell i'm still gettin mine in order,and i'm 49.(LOL) I like the approach Tomlin takes by referring to him as " A ONE TRICK PONY".Seems Tomlin is trying to get into his head and make him push himself to become a complete player. You have to know that that had at least some play in the release of Santonio.They saw something in him,and so have we witnessed some ability just waiting to break-out.I'm on the Wallace wagon. Go get em Wallace !!!!!

stlrtruck
10-16-2010, 09:34 AM
Everytime I see this I keep thinking that you mean Wallace108 wanting to lure new sacrifices, I mean victims, I mean members to the Halfway House.

melblount
10-16-2010, 10:18 AM
I love this kid. So refreshing to see a young man loaded with that much talent combining his gifts with a great attitude and work ethic. That's an unbeatable combination. Glad he's a Steeler.

Count Steeler
10-16-2010, 10:43 AM
He seems to be the heir apparent once Hines retires. He will be able to lead our receivers corps well into this decade.