PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger holds one-on-one interview with CBS pregame show

stillers4me
10-14-2010, 07:00 AM
By Staff and wire reports
Thursday, October 14, 2010

» Ben Roethlisberger did a one-on-one interview Tuesday for the CBS pregame show "The NFL Today," which will air Sunday. Roethlisberger has granted a number of sit-down interviews over his career, but none before with his former coach Bill Cowher, who drafted Roethlisberger in the first round in 2004 and coached him until the end of the 2006 season. Roethlisberger discussed how he has changed during the suspension, what he has learned, and how he can help the Steelers reach Super Bowl XLV. Roethlisberger told Cowher that it hit close to home when he heard the rumors that he might be traded in the offseason. "... I realized I don't want to go anywhere. I love it here," he said. The interview was taped at Roethlisberger's parents' house.............

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_704167.html

Kittyfish
10-14-2010, 07:43 AM
DVR is set! I usually watch The NFL Today anyway, but this episode is one I certainly don't want to miss. Thanks for the heads-up.

steeldevil
10-14-2010, 09:21 AM
DVR set. Gotta go to the bar as usual so will miss it live...

CanadianSteel
10-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Cool thanks for the heads up.... as lately I try and avoid the pre-game show jibbersih.... but will need to watch this one.

PalmerSteel
10-14-2010, 11:31 AM
awesome. maybe these 2 can lean on each other a little bit in the future more since there both going through some personal challenges right now.

JayC
10-14-2010, 04:00 PM
after all this talk/interviews with and about ben and everyone saying our offense will be good again i sure hope our offensive line shows up this week. not hating on anyone, i think the oline has been pretty decent thus far but i sure hope they play well this week and don't spoil the party. I expect ben to be a beast as long as the oline does what they get paid for and don't get many holds/false starts. we shall see.