PDA

View Full Version : Looking for balance

Galax Steeler
10-14-2010, 03:38 AM
The buzz in the Steelers locker room on Wednesday was the return of Ben Roethlisberger, but it was also about the return of balance to the team’s offense.

After four games the Steelers are ranked 29th overall in total offense, with the running game ranked eighth but the passing game last in the league at 32nd.

Read more:http://www.steelers.com/news/article-1/Looking-for-balance/49af6b0f-0148-4e75-b44d-f3974697a569

HometownGal
10-14-2010, 05:50 AM
I'm not overly concerned about the Steelers passing game or developing a balanced attack with the return of Ben. He may be a little rusty this Sunday but we all know what a great playmaker he is and what he brings to the O. As long as the OL does its job and gives Ben time to get the ball down field, and keeps opening up those holes for Mendy as they've done pretty well thus far, I think we're going to see good things from our O overall.

Butch
10-14-2010, 06:50 AM
When Ben missed OTA's and then came in during the pre-season he looked pretty good, so I'm sure there may be some adjustments, but overall I think he will hit his stride pretty early. I don't care if it is a balanced attack or not as long as the offense is effective and sticks with what works and plays a more aggressive game than what we did against Baltimore. I can't wait til Sunday!!!