PDA

View Full Version : Steelers are the best team in football....

memphissteelergirl
10-13-2010, 11:21 AM
....or at least according to Tim Hasselbeck and Herm Edwards! :-)

On two separate occasions on "Mike and Mike" both analysts said for the Steelers to be 3 and 1 at this point with nasty D AND getting Ben back this Sunday to ignite the offense make the Black and Gold a major force to be reckoned with in the league.

:thumbsup:

Crow-Magnon
10-13-2010, 11:38 AM
....or at least according to Tim Hasselbeck and Herm Edwards! :-)

On two separate occasions on "Mike and Mike" both analysts said for the Steelers to be 3 and 1 at this point with nasty D AND getting Ben back this Sunday to ignite the offense make the Black and Gold a major force to be reckoned with in the league.

:thumbsup:

I agree with the part I highlighted. I tend to disagree with labeling the Steelers as the "best team in football" at this stage.

BPS3akaWirels3
10-13-2010, 11:46 AM
I agree with the part I highlighted. I tend to disagree with labeling the Steelers as the "best team in football" at this stage.

I agree.. These power rankings are a jk...:flipoff::cry02::wave:

cold-hard-steel
10-13-2010, 11:50 AM
You won't get any arguments from me on that statement.They have already exceeded most fans and analysts alike at being 3-1.I was dreaming of 4-0 but dreams don't always come true.Couple that with MR. BEN coming back,and i can see why teams would be concerned.Granted we have not seen him hit the field in a real game yet,but you have to realize what to expect.Ben has the chance to redeem himself in the biggest of ways. STEELERS will ROCK the house this Sunday at "our" house

SteelerEmpire
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
Kool. But by the way, these power rankings "DO" have an effect on what teams get their games shown on the major networks every weekend there-by giving the team exposure and more money... so in that sense power rankings suck...

cold-hard-steel
10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
If you have the power,flaunt it.That power comes from every player on the team,not just one.We are a deep team,and its too late now for others to play catch up with the Steelers. God forbid any injuries befall us,but we have someone else to step in at almost every position,that could be a starter on any other team. Yep,there is reason for concern. For all others that is.

SMR
10-13-2010, 04:20 PM

Say what you want, the Ravens AREN'T the best team, not even at this stage. Good luck against the Black 'n Gold attack coming to Baltimore in December. It'll be a sad night for you Gayvens fans.

fansince'76
10-13-2010, 04:29 PM
Kool. But by the way, these power rankings "DO" have an effect on what teams get their games shown on the major networks every weekend there-by giving the team exposure and more money... so in that sense power rankings suck...

The exposure comes from national games, which as far as I know aren't scheduled based on power rankings.

CPanther95
10-13-2010, 04:31 PM

The Ravens could rank ahead of them if someone can make a case why it's tougher to beat the Bengals with your starting QB than the Ravens with a 4th string QB.

SMR
10-13-2010, 04:33 PM
The Ravens could rank ahead of them if someone can make a case why it's tougher to beat the Bengals with your starting QB than the Ravens with a 4th string QB.

So right.... :chuckle:

RushHard34
10-13-2010, 08:33 PM
i buy into the fact that they are the best team in football, not even being a homer

tube517
10-13-2010, 10:06 PM
This is decided in February 2011 in Dallas, not by 2 nimrods working for ESPN.

Sorry, I hate ESPN and I hate power rankings. They are worthless in the NFL.