PDA

View Full Version : Ed Bouchette Chat Transcript 10.12.2010

Merchant
10-12-2010, 11:00 PM
http://plus.sites.post-gazette.com/index.php/sports-town/steelers/105630-ed-bouchettes-steelers-chat-transcript-10122010

Ed Bouchette: Welcome to our weekly chat. Let's begin.

Jim in VT: Has Tomlin given any indication that Sanders may see the field at WR?

Ed Bouchette: He just said at his press conference that he will consider Sanders returning kicks and that is a signal to me that he wants to get a look at him as WR too because Brown is the better kickoff return man.

Josh: Ed - If the opportunity presents itself on Sunday, do you think Tomlin would try to run the score up on the brownies as a payback for the loss last season?

Ed Bouchette: No.

Amos_P_Swanson: Is Trai Essex able to practice this week? Do you think his starting job is in jeopardy?

Ed Bouchette: I think Trai may already have lost his starting job. He's the only player that Tomlin mentioned as still having a lingering injury.

CoachJ: Love what we have going at WR, but just curious... has anyone seen hide or hair of Limas Sweed?

steelreserve
10-13-2010, 12:51 AM
Keith from Bungleland: Hi Ed. You have expressed concern about the lack of depth at running back should Mendenhall get hurt. Why not bring back Willie Parker? He knows the offense and could give some piece of mind.

Ed Bouchette: That would be a possibility. And the longer the season goes, the fresher will be Willie's legs. They'll still be old legs, but they'll be fresh.

Shut up, shut up, shut up ... not listening. LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

I mean, are they really that desperate to see me stab someone?

Galax Steeler
10-13-2010, 03:34 AM
Nice read thanks for sharing.