PDA

View Full Version : Roethlisberger respects Browns' defense

stillers4me
10-12-2010, 05:43 PM
By John Harris (jharris@tribweb.com), PITTSBURGH TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday served as an extra day of practice for the Steelers, who normally practice three days a week but will go four days because of the bye week.
Returning to their regular schedule, the players will be off today before practicing Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. For Roethlisberger, it's an extra day to prepare for a Cleveland team whose defense has performed better than the team's 1-3 record indicates..........

» Second-year wide receiver Mike Wallace cut the Mohawk hairstyle he had worn since making the team last season. "I just wanted a different look," Wallace said. While running back Rashard Mendenhall joked Monday that Wallace's new haircut won't result in him receiving any special favors, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he likes the new look. "It's been a year in waiting," Roethlisberger said. "I was excited to come to work because he said he might do it this weekend. We had a deal if he got 1,000 yards (receiving), he would cut it. He looks better. He looks like a nice, young man. Before he looked a little crazy and wild." Roethlisberger and Wallace both joked that their by-play concerning Wallace's new look in no way compares to the supposed rift over hair between former New England teammates Tom Brady and Randy Moss. "It's not going there," Roethlisberger said. Said Wallace: "Not at all. I need my quarterback."

:lol:

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_703835.html

SteelGhost
10-12-2010, 06:51 PM
I hope the chemistry between BB and MW translates to the field for a couple of TD's next Sunday :applaudit:

ALLD
10-12-2010, 07:12 PM
3 TDs and 0 picks in first half.