PDA

View Full Version : Armed and ready in Pittsburgh

LLT
10-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Armed and ready in Pittsburgh
Posted Oct. 11, 2010
By Dan Arkush
ProFootballWeekly

Not only does it appear the Pittsburgh Steelers have survived the suspension of two-time Super Bowl-winning QB Ben Roethlisberger with flying colors.

The pro football experts around the league whom PFW talked to this past week, in advance of Roethlisberger's return to action from his four-game hiatus for violating the league's personal-conduct policy, agree that, because the Steelers' organization remains in a league of its own, the odds that Roethlisberger will be sporting a third Super Bowl ring four months from now are looking more than a little favorable.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/10/11/armed-and-ready-in-pittsburgh

vasteeler
10-12-2010, 02:02 PM
shhhh!!!!!

stlrtruck
10-12-2010, 02:15 PM
under the radar fools, under it!

CPanther95
10-12-2010, 02:53 PM
Screw being under the radar. I want everyone to see us coming when we punch them in the mouth.

Plus, we've won 2 of the last 4 Super Bowls. Anyone who lets the Pittsburgh Steelers sneak up on them is too stupid to worry about.

cold-hard-steel
10-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Yes,we are armed.With what is what i want to know.We could be armed with a "know what's coming offense". We could be armed with a fold up defense in the 4th quarter. We could be armed with a team that was beat by this very team,and that needed a win in the worse way.I hope that is the team that shows up.Nobody wants to question our schemes on offense.I called for a blow out on our part,and i still believe ! I am a believer!

solardave
10-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I said 4-0 before the season started because i knew last year was not the REAL STEELER team. We're back and even better with Ben starting.

MULLDOG24
10-12-2010, 03:50 PM
I think that with Ben back we have a very good shot at #7 as long as we stay focused and take 1 game at a time.