PDA

View Full Version : Ben's new website

stillers4me
10-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Welcome to BigBen7.com

Thank you for visiting the new version of my official website, BigBen7.com. Over the years, a unique fan website was brought to my attention – BigBenNews.com. It was run by Erin Cox, who I didn’t know, but her loyalty and effort on the site amazed me and my family. She never asked us for anything, and maintained a fun and refreshing site for people to visit. We asked Erin if she would be willing to take over my official site and merge her fan site, applying her original style and touch. Thankfully, she accepted, and her efforts are what you see today. I hope you enjoy it and I really appreciate your support. We’ll attempt to provide new things often, so please come back soon.
Go Steelers!
–Ben

Congrats to Eric Cox on her new venture as Ben's official webmaster!

There are some great pictures of Ben and George Whitfield working out during his 1 month sabbatical...... enjoy!
http://bigben7.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-75

tube517
10-07-2010, 08:31 AM
http://bigben7.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=27&pos=2

Mike Wallace changed over the years...........

Great link. Thanks for posting!

Steeldude
10-07-2010, 10:13 AM
is whitfield regarded as a good QB coach? he is very young. i have only read that he works with high schools kids.

i read this
Former collegiate standout and Cincinnati Bengals first round draft pick Akili Smith looked to Whitfield to help revitalize his slumping career. that's not good. we all saw how smith turned out and remained his entire career.

siss
10-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Erin is very deserving of what Ben did for her. He wanted a web site by fans for fans. And I have no doubt that this web site is going to be the best and it will help Ben reconnect with fans.

SMR
10-07-2010, 03:54 PM
is whitfield regarded as a good QB coach? he is very young. i have only read that he works with high schools kids.

i read this . that's not good. we all saw how smith turned out and remained his entire career.

Uh oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, seriously, this is Big Ben we're talking about. You really can't compare him to Alkali Smith! Seriously.