PDA

View Full Version : How much different would things be if...

zulater
10-05-2010, 02:41 PM
If Charlie Batch wouldn't have missed a wide open Heath Miller for what should have been about a 20 yard gain early in the second quarter?

Can't remember exactly what yard marker Heath was at, but I think we would have had the first inside their 40 yard line.Instead we end up punting the possession away

If Flacco gets called for intentional grounding ( as he should have) on the play before the fg at the end of the first half?

As it was their crappy kicker barely squeeked it through the right upright, add on the 6 or 7 yards from where the ball should have been spotted if the play is called correctly and I'd wager he misses it. the guy can't make anything over 35 yards hardly.
\
If the Steeler cash in either one of those 3rd quarter turnovers into a score?

Why did we have to run the stinking reverse on first down there anyway, does that play ever work? I would have liked to see a little more Mendy on either of those two possessions. And damn it Charlie, how did you miss that blitz, where was your hot route there, you can't take that sack?

Reed should have hit on at least one of them anyway.

Finally, how the hell does the ref miss Oher fly out of his stance a full second early on the play that gave the Ravens first and goal on the 8?

If that play is called correctly instead of first and goal at thje 8 they're looking at 2nd and 13 from the 24. Big 'effing difference there folks? there aint a helluval lot of good plays calls on 2nd and 13 against us.
Honestly no one can say what would have happened if that call had been made as it should have, but I'll nearly guarantee the Steelers wouldn't have been taking possession of the ball at their own 2 yard line as it happened.