PDA

View Full Version : Steelers must address passing woes with Ben Roethlisberger back

polamalubeast
10-04-2010, 07:32 PM
PITTSBURGH — After a four-game NFL suspension, Ben Roethlisberger was back in black Monday at the Pittsburgh Steelers' complex on this city's South Side. He did not return as a team captain.
The two-time Super Bowl winning quarterback, a co-captain the past two seasons, was not selected to the position prior this season in a vote by teammates, who started 3-1 without him.

"I wasn't around the first four games, so it's something those guys voted on," said Roethlisberger, clad in a black, long-sleeved Steelers t-shirt and black warm-up pants.

"Obviously, that's an awesome honor to be voted a captain … but that's something that you have to earn, and I'll come out and give them the best (I) can. Just because you're not a captain doesn't mean you can't give this team all you've got."

read more

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/steelers/2010-10-04-ben-roethlisberger_N.htm

Craic
10-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Horribly titled article, as it wasn't really about that at all. It seemed to be more of a hodgepodge of all the other articles written.

Thanks for the link however! :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
10-05-2010, 02:58 AM
Horribly titled article, as it wasn't really about that at all. It seemed to be more of a hodgepodge of all the other articles written.

Thanks for the link however! :thumbsup:

That is what I thought as well.