PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Fan in Saudi Arabia

HometownGal
10-01-2010, 07:28 AM
:lol: :applaudit:

A Steelers fan, a Browns fan and a Titans fan were all in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled crate of booze. All of a sudden the Saudi police rushed in and arrested them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offense in Saudi Arabia, so for the terrible crime of actually being caught consuming the booze, they were sentenced to death!

However, with the help of very good lawyers, they were able to successfully appeal their sentence down to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it was a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finished, and the extremely benevolent Sheik decided they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes each of the whip. As they were preparing for their punishment, the Sheik suddenly said, "It's my first wife's birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping."

The Titans fan was first in line (he had drunk the least), so he thought about this for a while and then said, "Please tie a pillow to my back." This was done, but the pillow only lasted 10 lashes before the whip went through. The Titans fan had to be carried away bleeding and crying with pain when the punishment was done.

The Browns fan was next up (he almost finished an entire fifth by himself), and after watching the scene, said "All Right! Please fix two pillows on my back." But even two pillows could only take 15 lashes before the whip went through again, sending the Browns fan out crying like a little girl.

The Steelers fan was the last one up (he had finished off the crate), but before he could say anything, the Sheik turned to him and said, "You support the greatest team in the world, your team has some of the best and most loyal football fans in the world. For this, you may have two wishes!" "Thanks, your most Royal highness," the Steelers fan replies. "In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20, but 100 lashes."

"Not only are you an honorable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave," the Sheik says with an admiring look on his face. "If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish? What is it to be?" the Sheik asks.

"Tie the Browns fan to my back."

SteelerSal
10-01-2010, 07:32 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

venom
10-01-2010, 10:07 AM
:lol::clap2::lol:

Galax Steeler
10-02-2010, 06:38 AM
Good one.lol

HometownGal
10-02-2010, 06:53 AM
I'm glad you guys found it funny - I sure did! :lol: :thumbsup:

LLT
10-02-2010, 09:58 AM
But....Isnt that the natural position for Browns fans?

stillers4me
10-02-2010, 10:07 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Bluecoat96
10-02-2010, 10:13 AM
:chuckle: AWESOME!!!!

st33lersguy
10-02-2010, 11:39 AM
:toofunny:

Wallace108
10-02-2010, 12:02 PM
But....Isnt that the natural position for Browns fans?

Nah, usually they're on their knees. :wink02:

Hilarious joke, HTG! :lol:

Devilsdancefloor
10-02-2010, 07:06 PM
lol that is very funny oh good lord i needed a good laugh!

Nadroj 20
10-02-2010, 07:13 PM
:clap2::chuckle::applaudit::applaudit::applaudit:: rofl2::rofl2:

:amen:

steelerdude15
10-02-2010, 10:28 PM
:lol:

GitNoLuv
10-10-2010, 08:23 PM
I don't find this nearly as amusing as you all for some strange reason. :P

HometownGal
10-11-2010, 05:49 AM
I don't find this nearly as amusing as you all for some strange reason. :P

Sadly, hon - I think Delhomme is going to feel like he was strapped to a Steelers fan's back and bitch whipped after our D gets done with him on Sunday. ;) :heh: :drink:

GitNoLuv
10-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Delhomme isn't terrible when he's healthy...but he won't be healthy when we play you guys on Sunday...and neither will Wallace (in all likelihood.) We're pretty much screwed...especially if Hillis isn't healthy. He's our best back...and a Wallace, Vickers, Hillis backfield is actually a very competent combination...when they're healthy. Two of the three are having issues and that never bodes well coming into a Pittsburgh game. Finally put together a respectable team (on all three phases) and two of our biggest keys on offense are hobbling with no good results behind them.