PDA

View Full Version : Steelers' Clark has no love lost for Baltimore

Galax Steeler
10-01-2010, 03:39 AM
First it was the news that Ray Lewis and Ben Roethlisberger exchanged pleasant text messages mere days before the game. And that was followed by all this talk about mutual respect between teams in what is supposed to be the fiercest rivalry in the NFL.

Read more:http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/steelers/s_702200.html

stlrtruck
10-01-2010, 06:17 AM
There is no reason for the players to talk smack anymore.

The players know it's going to be a blood bath
The coaches know it's going to be a blood bath
The fans know it's going to be a blood bath

They should have just suited up Wednesday night and played through Sunday! That way it would have eliminated all this wasted time!

HometownGal
10-01-2010, 07:09 AM
There is no reason for the players to talk smack anymore.

The players know it's going to be a blood bath
The coaches know it's going to be a blood bath
The fans know it's going to be a blood bath

They should have just suited up Wednesday night and played through Sunday! That way it would have eliminated all this wasted time!

:applaudit: :thumbsup:

That about sums it all up!

These two teams don't waste their time talking pre-game smack anymore - they'll do their talking on that field on Sunday and the game can't get here soon enough for moi! :bananadoggywow:

Texasteel
10-01-2010, 07:30 AM
:applaudit: :thumbsup:

That about sums it all up!

These two teams don't waste their time talking pre-game smack anymore - they'll do their talking on that field on Sunday and the game can't get here soon enough for moi! :bananadoggywow:

This is going to be the first game I am actually going to be able to watch. I couldn't have picked a better one. The two teams always play hard and hit harder. They just seem to turn it up a notch when they play each other.

JonM229
10-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I think most of the pre-game smack talk ended once Joey Porter left town.

BuddhaBus
10-01-2010, 10:26 AM
I think most of the pre-game smack talk ended once Joey Porter left town.

Agreed. Screw the smack-talk, LET'S GET IT ON! :tt03:

ALLD
10-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Time for a human sacrifice.