PDA

View Full Version : For Whom to Root (Week 13)

teegre
11-28-2019, 09:10 AM
In case you are watching other games, and wondering “For which team should I root?”, here is a helpful guide.

Bills @ Cowboys Like most of you, nothing pleases me more that watching the Cowboys lose. Not today. For the Wild Card spot, a Bills loss helps us. Go Cowboys. :puke:

Titans @ Colts We hold the tie-breaker over the Colts. So, if someone has to win, let it be the Colts.

49ers @ Ravens This has nothing to do with the Steelers... except... eff the Ravens.

Jets @ Bengals A Bengals win would all but eliminate the Jets from playoff contention. And, it might drop the Bengals from the first overall pick to the third overall pick... which would be funny.

Buccaneers @ Jaguars A loss by the Jags drops them pretty far back in the Wild Card hunt.

Raidahs @ Chiefs The Chiefs are likely going to win that division, and Da Raidahs are currently tied with us for a Wild Card spot. A Chiefs victory helps us more.

Chargers @ Broncos The Broncos are out of it; the Chargers have a slim playoff hope. Go Broncos.

Texans @ Taperiots We could still surpass the Texans. But, probably not. And, forget logic... eff the Taperiots!!! (Those who are logical will root the opposite way.)

Enjoy your day of football, family, and food!!!

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-28-2019, 03:15 PM
I would like to see the Bengals win and lose the 1 pick! Plus want to face a Jet team without hope! As for the Ravens we aren't catching them go Ravens I hope they get the 1 seed and tired of seeing the Pats get 1 seed. As for Dallas I must be the only Steeler fan that doesn't hate them. Maybe cause we won more superbowls against them and I blame Neil for the one we lost.

Fire Goodell
11-28-2019, 04:49 PM
sadly i'm rooting for the ravens. reason? we won't catch them in the division standings, let's be real.

however, i don't want the road to the super bowl to go through gillette or it's another patriots SB. I hate the ravens but not as much as seeing the patriots in another super bowl

11-28-2019, 05:34 PM
sadly i'm rooting for the ravens. reason? we won't catch them in the division standings, let's be real.

however, i don't want the road to the super bowl to go through gillette or it's another patriots SB. I hate the ravens but not as much as seeing the patriots in another super bowl Agreed and what I wrote in my post. Tired of that!

j-d-s
11-28-2019, 05:35 PM
The problem is that the Ravens are only a half game behind the Cheats for the No. 1 seed, making it unlikely it is decided before Week 17 who gets it.

If the Ravens would go into Week 17 without any possibility to change their seeding they possibly would rest their starters.

tube517
11-28-2019, 06:05 PM
Crygirls suck. Jason Garrett clapping away

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

11-28-2019, 06:58 PM
Crygirls suck. Jason Garrett clapping away

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk I think he is likely to get fired very soon. Long over do in my opinion.

Fire Goodell
11-28-2019, 10:10 PM
Seriously fuck the cowboys and patriots, they always lose when the rare times I cheer for them happens

Hawkman
11-28-2019, 10:19 PM
I think he is likely to get fired very soon. Long over do in my opinion.

Not before the season is over. Four games left, in the hunt for the playoffs, sucky division. Gotta play this one out. If they don’t make the playoffs or one and done, he’s gone.

11-28-2019, 11:08 PM
Not before the season is over. Four games left, in the hunt for the playoffs, sucky division. Gotta play this one out. If they don’t make the playoffs or one and done, he’s gone.Yep you are right! Done though after this season. Anyways Happy Belated Thanksgiving Hawkman!

st33lersguy
11-28-2019, 11:15 PM
Give credit to Buffalo today, they got an impressive win.

teegre
11-28-2019, 11:27 PM
I found it difficult to root for the Cowboys; I kept cheering for the Bills... specifically on that 4th-&-inches where Josh Allen fumbles they snap and then used his Hulk smashiness to earn that first down. What. A. Play!!!

I’m torn between rooting for the Bills to win the AFC East and rooting for them to lose (so that we can get the #5 seed).

Along those same lines, I’m also fine with the Ravens winning the #1 seed, because EFF the Taperiots!!!

HollywoodSteel
11-29-2019, 07:59 AM
I found it difficult to root for the Cowboys; I kept cheering for the Bills... specifically on that 4th-&-inches where Josh Allen fumbles they snap and then used his Hulk smashiness to earn that first down. What. A. Play!!!

I’m torn between rooting for the Bills to win the AFC East and rooting for them to lose (so that we can get the #5 seed).

Along those same lines, I’m also fine with the Ravens winning the #1 seed, because EFF the Taperiots!!!

I just hate this season. I’m not fine with either team winning.

I just hope the Chiefs are good enough to beat them both. But I doubt it.

DesertSteel
11-29-2019, 08:41 AM
Regardless, I still enjoyed watching the Bills put a beat down on the Cowboys!

teegre
12-01-2019, 06:51 PM
As I already stated:

We really, really, really should be rooting for the Texans. We could still surpass them. But... EFF THAT!!! Go Texans!!!

12-01-2019, 07:22 PM
As I already stated:

We really, really, really should be rooting for the Texans. We could still surpass them. But... EFF THAT!!! Go Texans!!! We are all Texans fans tonight!

Rotorhead
12-01-2019, 08:48 PM
I would rather see the Rats in the SB than the cheats

Craic
12-01-2019, 09:17 PM
We are all Texans fans tonight!
If the Pats* lose tonight, they would drop to the second seed. If we get the sixth seed, we'd meet them only in the AFCCG if we got that far. We'd also have to go through the Ravens. That'd be an easier game for us simply because of familiarity. Not saying it'd be easy by any means, but rivalry games are rivalry games. Records don't count in them.

salamander
12-01-2019, 09:26 PM
Tom Brady is currently 9-25 / 90yds / 1 int. Go Texans. :yup:

Shoes
12-01-2019, 09:30 PM
21-3 Texans!

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:01 PM
28-9 Texans!

Fire Goodell
12-01-2019, 10:02 PM
Fuck the Patriots!!

My avatar appears to be working so far lol

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:03 PM
Watson looks good.

teegre
12-01-2019, 10:04 PM
My avatar appears to be working so far lol

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:05 PM
Brady sacked :lol:

teegre
12-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Watson looks good.

...and, Brady looks frustrated.

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:08 PM
...and, Brady looks frustrated.

Just lovely! :chuckle:

teegre
12-01-2019, 10:15 PM
Good challenge by O’Brien

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:17 PM
Good challenge by O’Brien

I think Bill was cussing him out! :lol:

teegre
12-01-2019, 10:20 PM
I think Bill was cussing him out! :lol:

Belichick doesn’t like being out-coached.

teegre
12-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Uh... the Texans are playing no defense. :huh:

Shoes
12-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Texans have been taking a rest the last 15 mimutes

Hawkman
12-01-2019, 10:38 PM
Texans have been taking a rest the last 15 mimutes

Almost paid for it too.

12-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Work out pretty good this week! Good to see the Pats lose

teegre
12-02-2019, 06:47 AM
RE-CAP:

Bengals, Buccaneers, and Broncos essentially knocked out the Jets, Jaguars, and Chargers.

Titans won, but they still play the Texans twice. I hope that the Texans win out. Someone from that division has to win a playoff spot, and if the Texans win out, it eliminates the Titans (which helps the Steelers).

Chiefs helped against the Raiders. Next up: I want the Chiefs to beat the Taperiots (knocking the Taperiots out of the #2 seed... and hopefully even lower).

The Bills have me in a quandary.

The Bills losing to the Ravens helps the Steelers win the #5 seed. Yet, at the same time, I’d rather see the Taperiots tumble and lose the division (and have to play on the road in the playoffs).

On one hand, I want the Bills to end up 12-4 (their only loss to the Steelers), and taking the AFC East. On the other hand, the Steelers could realistically snatch the #5 seed away from them.

I. Am. Perplexed.

Fire Goodell
12-02-2019, 12:45 PM
Jags waited too long to bench Foles and put in Minshew. Minshew is clearly the better QB.