PDA

View Full Version : The Safety Works Again!

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
11-10-2019, 09:29 PM
Maybe Rudolph is on to something ?

teegre
11-10-2019, 09:31 PM
That safety is a result of Ryan Switzer sucking at the ONE thing he’s paid to do.

If Switzer lets that all roll into the end-zone, there’s no safety/no stress at the end of the game.

Steelerchad
11-10-2019, 09:34 PM
That safety is a result of Ryan Switzer sucking at the ONE thing he’s paid to do.

If Switzer lets that all roll into the end-zone, there’s no safety/no stress at the end of the game.

Truth.
I turned to my son and said the same thing. I couldn't believe he fielded that at the 6 yard line and no one in position to down it.
I did notice they put Dionte Johnson back there on the next one, which could mean Switzer is in the doghouse, although the announcers said injury.
Eli Rodgers is a better slot receiver and Johnson is a better returner. So why is this guy on the roster.

teegre
11-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Truth.
I turned to my son and said the same thing. I couldn't believe he fielded that at the 6 yard line and no one in position to down it.
I did notice they put Dionte Johnson back there on the next one, which could mean Switzer is in the doghouse, although the announcers said injury.
Eli Rodgers is a better slot receiver and Johnson is a better returner. So why is this guy on the roster.

A: moxie

:jerkit: