PDA

View Full Version : Steelers sign Quarterback Taryn Christion

Dwinsgames
10-02-2019, 04:32 PM
not a good sign for Paxton Lynch

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-02-2019, 04:44 PM
Alize Mack was released to make room.

Christion can run, so probably running scout team reps as Lamaar Jackson in practice. OR Fichtner plans to use him in a full wishbone option offense next week.

JimHarbaugh'ssoakedtissue
10-02-2019, 04:48 PM
not a good sign for Paxton Lynch Practice dummy for them to get ready for Jackson this week. If not cut soon after then not a good sign for Lynch.

Squeegee Thompson
10-02-2019, 05:09 PM
Lynch has most likely stumbled into the facility at the crack of 10:30 each morning then surfed cat vidoes and memes for about another 2 hours before clocking out to catch his soaps and a well-deserved nap each day.

Paxton's work ethic makes Jamarcus Russell look like the NFL-equivalent of James Brown.

Fire Goodell
10-02-2019, 05:19 PM
SUPERBOWL

Mojouw
10-02-2019, 06:00 PM
One week practice/scout team guy and then on to someone else?

10-02-2019, 06:19 PM
One week practice/scout team guy and then on to someone else? Maybe pick the TE Mack they cut for him back up after this week ?

- - - Updated - - -

Lynch has most likely stumbled into the facility at the crack of 10:30 each morning then surfed cat vidoes and memes for about another 2 hours before clocking out to catch his soaps and a well-deserved nap each day.

Paxton's work ethic makes Jamarcus Russell look like the NFL-equivalent of James Brown. I always took Lynch for a dog lover and you do lean something new every day.

86WARD
10-02-2019, 06:41 PM
"Camp Arm"

tube517
10-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Trade Mason for a 2022 3rd and 2023 3rd!!!!!!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Fire Goodell
10-02-2019, 06:50 PM
"Camp Arm"

Camp legs, they need someone to emulate Kordell Stewart, i mean Lamar Jackson

10-02-2019, 06:53 PM
Camp legs, they need someone to emulate Kordell Stewart, i mean Lamar Jackson Should have kept Dobbs.

Fire Goodell
10-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Should have kept Dobbs.

They definitely would have if they knew Roethlisberger would have gone down.

DesertSteel
10-02-2019, 06:58 PM
"Camp Arm"
More like camp legs.

Hawkman
10-02-2019, 09:23 PM

Paxton's work ethic makes Jamarcus Russell look like the NFL-equivalent of James Brown.

Well that was a stupid stretch.

Squeegee Thompson
10-02-2019, 10:03 PM
Well that was a stupid stretch.
I obviously live in hyperbole. Don’t take any of my embellishments too seriously. Roll with it, and hopefully get a chuckle out of it occasionally.

But lemme actually qualify that take a bit: I live in Colorado, so I know more about the Broncos than I wish I did. Lynch had the reputation locally as a guy who never really took the job seriously when he was a starter - one of several QBs that Elway fell in love with since his measurables were off the charts. And like many of his wasted draft picks on QBs, this was another guy with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.

Fire Goodell
10-03-2019, 01:48 AM
Paxton Lynch couldn't carry his blank strap, you understand??

10-03-2019, 02:49 AM
I obviously live in hyperbole. Don’t take any of my embellishments too seriously. Roll with it, and hopefully get a chuckle out of it occasionally.

But lemme actually qualify that take a bit: I live in Colorado, so I know more about the Broncos than I wish I did. Lynch had the reputation locally as a guy who never really took the job seriously when he was a starter - one of several QBs that Elway fell in love with since his measurables were off the charts. And like many of his wasted draft picks on QBs, this was another guy with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head. You still have me at cat videos and memes. That is funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Paxton Lynch couldn't carry his blank strap, you understand?? Good to have you on the board Mr. President!

Hawkman
10-03-2019, 07:35 AM

But lemme actually qualify that take a bit: I live in Colorado, so I know more about the Broncos than I wish I did. Lynch had the reputation locally as a guy who never really took the job seriously when he was a starter - one of several QBs that Elway fell in love with since his measurables were off the charts. And like many of his wasted draft picks on QBs, this was another guy with a million dollar arm and a 10 cent head.

Fine explanation!:wink02: