PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Heyward: ‘Any Guy Pointing The Finger, I’ll Break Their Damn Finger’

Shoes
09-24-2019, 06:52 PM
The Pittsburgh Steelers are now in a deep hole with their fourth game of the 2019 regular season next on tap and nobody knows that better than defensive captain Cameron Heyward. On the heels of the Steelers third loss of the season on Sunday to the San Francisco 49ers on the road, Heyward made it clear on Tuesday that he doesn’t want to see any finger pointing from his teammates going on this week.
“It’s really easy not to point the finger,” Heyward said Tuesday, per video by Brian Batko of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “You look at our tape, there’s mistakes everywhere. So, for any guy pointing the finger, I’ll break their damn finger if they do.”

https://steelersdepot.com/2019/09/cameron-heyward-any-guy-pointing-the-finger-ill-break-their-damn-finger/

Fire Goodell
09-24-2019, 06:58 PM
Hey Cam, the Bengals o-line are blaming the loss on you.

Hopefully that works, like calling Neil Smith collect without using 1-800-collect

tube517
09-24-2019, 06:59 PM
Moncrete can't point his finger at himself because it's broken already

El-Gonzo Jackson
09-24-2019, 11:57 PM
Cam was getting pushed around on Sunday. Maybe that is why he doesn't want the finger pointed. Sadly I think his game is on the decline and I hope he rebounds the rest of the season.

I was thinking in the 4th, that Buggs needs to be active on gameday for some reps and not McCullers.

pczach
09-25-2019, 05:47 AM
Cam was getting pushed around on Sunday. Maybe that is why he doesn't want the finger pointed. Sadly I think his game is on the decline and I hope he rebounds the rest of the season.

I was thinking in the 4th, that Buggs needs to be active on gameday for some reps and not McCullers.

I've been noticing that about Heyward too. I don't know if he's injured or not. He has been a non-factor this year.

I'm hoping that it is an injury issue that is slowing him and not a steep decline issue. Many good players are peaking at 30. He hasn't really had many debilitating injuries that I know of. Let's hope he can rebound and play better as the year goes on.

HollywoodSteel
09-29-2019, 01:53 PM
I appreciate the attitude from Heyward but it’s so damn frustrating watching him talk this tough guy talk without stepping up on the field. Maybe try intimidating the the team you’re playing against before trying to intimidate your own teammates.

I don’t care how bad the playcalling is, just go in there and dominate! Quit being all pissed off and indignant between games and show it on the field. You’re a captain mostly because you’re supposed to lead BY EXAMPLE.

Take over a game! Wreak havoc! Or I don’t want a hear a peep from you about your teammates and how they should conduct themselves. Give them a damn reason not to point fingers!

It’s so frustrating watching a defense with like 90% first rounders play like such confused and unmotivated little girls.