PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh Steel's Week 4- 10 things to look for..

SteelerSal
09-28-2010, 08:11 PM
Week 4 Steelers v. Ravens
by Raleigh Steel Oct 28, 2010

-okay gang, i gotta put this in tonight or i won't be able to get it in.

Week 4: Steelers v. Ravens

Here are the top 10 things I’m looking for in this week’s game.
1] CHARLIE BATCH—getting what quite possibly be his last start of his career, and coming off of a wonderful performance last week, can Charlie hold it together against one of the toughest defenses in the league?

2] MIKE WALLACE—Santonio who?

http://steelersal.forummotion.com/steelers-talk-f1/week-4-steelers-v-ravens-t2066.htm

Psycho Ward 86
09-28-2010, 08:49 PM
^broken link...

SteelerSal
09-28-2010, 09:21 PM
^broken link...

Thanks!! I edited and added the link. :)

Butch
09-28-2010, 09:43 PM
Don't know how many of yinz have been over to Sal's but this is something Raleigh does for every game and it's a good thought provoking thread. Hope you check it out hell drop in and post your own thoughts and concerns. Don't be shy!!!

Merchant
09-28-2010, 10:06 PM
31-10.. that's a little over-optimistic :P

Psycho Ward 86
09-28-2010, 11:13 PM
What a dumbass. We shouldn't be reading any homeristic analysis from raven or steeler fans.

Butch
09-29-2010, 09:45 PM
What a dumbass. We shouldn't be reading any homeristic analysis from raven or steeler fans.

Thank you for that Self-righteous opinion of yourself, you must be a real legend in your own mind. I just want to know who the hell you think you are to come on this thread that Sal posted trying to tell us what we need and don't need to support. I give a rats ass if you are a senior member or not your remarks were off base and completely uncalled for. This is a true Steeler fan who took some time to write a fun thoughtful set of opinions on the game. He was having some fun and you shit all over him to just so you could puff your chest out and show what a MAN you are.

Maybe you just had a bad day, if that's the case simply apologize and let's move on, but if you really think the Steeler Fan who wrote this needs to be name called it shows what a real Jackass and sorry excuse of a human you are.

JonM229
09-29-2010, 10:30 PM

Read this:

42-0 Ravens

Hindes204
09-29-2010, 10:50 PM

Wow, that was uncalled for....it was a well written post, if youre gonna be a dick than don't bother posting

HometownGal
09-30-2010, 07:50 AM

Psycho - come on. That really was over-the-top and not like you at all. The gentleman took the time and effort to post up a really good analysis and personally, I enjoyed it. If you didn't, that's fine but your comments were most definitely uncalled for. :buttkick:

Someone obviously pissed in your Cheerios yesterday and I hope today is a better day for you. :drink: ;) Or - you could switch to Lucky Charms - nothing can ruin those tasty little marshmallows. ;) :heh:

Folks - if you haven't taken the time to read Raleigh's article, take a few minutes and get a read - it's damned good. :thumbsup:

MULLDOG24
09-30-2010, 09:51 AM
Nice read Raleigh I really enjoyed it and thanks for the additional HIGHLIGHTS!!! They were fun to watch!!!!!

SteelGhost
09-30-2010, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the link to Ralegh's post Sal :applaudit: Glad to see that kind of analysis, it was really entertaining ! The Earnie Flacco pic is awesome :rofl: