PDA

View Full Version : The $100 Trillion Family (Thats "Trillion"... with a "T")

SteelerEmpire
09-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Who's REALLY running things ?! Bill Gates X 1000 eat ur heart out !!! ... must be nice, 'real' nice... However, VERY Interesting. Obviously, their political power must be enormous !

Accounting for the Rothschild Wealth and Influence

Morton (1962) noted that the Rothschild wealth was estimated at over $6 billion US in 1850. Not a significant amount in today’s dollars; however, consider the potential future value compounded over 147 years!

Taking $6 billion (and assuming no erosion of the wealth base) and compounding that figure at various returns on investment (a conservative range of 4% to 8%) would suggest the following net worth of the Rothschild family enterprise:

$1.9 trillion US (@ 4%)
$7.8 trillion US (@ 5%)
$31.5 trillion US (@ 6%)
$125,189.1 trillion US (@ 7%)
$491,409.0 trillion US (@ 8%)

To give these figures some perspective consider these benchmarks:

A little of $300 billion US buys every ounce of gold in every central bank in the world (see John Kutyn’s estimate http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest/kutyn111597.html).

U.S. M3 money supply August 1997 was $5.2 trillion

U.S. debt is currently $5.4 trillion.

U.S. GDP (1997; 2nd Q.) is $8.03 trillion.

George Soros’ empire is worth an estimated $20 billion.

We shall never have a full accounting of their wealth. All we can go on is Morton’s (1962) comment that their wealth is "ineffable as always." Even our conservative estimates suggest a family with staggering wealth and thus influence. In a world awash in debt and unsustainable fiat currencies subject to implosion, the power of gold and the preference of the Rothschilds to gold cannot be easily ignored.

LINK: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild03.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------

Who are the Rothschilds ?

The Rothschild family (known as The House of Rothschild,[1] or more simply as the Rothschilds) is a European dynasty of German Jewish origin that established European banking and finance houses from the late eighteenth century. Five lines of the Austrian branch of the family were elevated into the Austrian nobility, being given hereditary baronies of the Habsburg Empire by Emperor Francis II in 1816. The British branch of the family was elevated into the British nobility by Queen Victoria.[2] It has been argued that during the 19th century, the family as a whole possessed by far the largest private fortune in the world, and by far the largest fortune in modern history.[3]

LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

Vis
09-28-2010, 02:53 PM
How many are now in the family after that many years? Do you count you brothers money with yours?

SteelerEmpire
09-28-2010, 03:04 PM
How many are now in the family after that many years? Do you count you brothers money with yours?

Good question. I saw this pic of the family tree that might give an idea who's controlling the money...

http://listsoplenty.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/rothschild-family-tree.gif

Vis
09-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Who is Markus Angelicus, author of the above? What's his agenda?

I googled him. Interesting mentions he gets:

LET THE BATTLES COMMENCE!

As I see it, many essayists in this collection are trying their best to awaken this "slumbering giant" who are currently posing as ordinary human beings. [WHAT LITTLE THEY KNOW!]] Their mission, which they will eventually come up-to-speed with will be to flush out the REAL BEASTS of this world, and bear witness to their beastliness. Witness the following essayists:

1) 33RD DEGREE INITIATION (from Jim Shaw's book) where starting on page 75, it gives the reader a good idea of just how anti-Christic the "Thirty-Third & Last Degree of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish rite" REALLY IS. [[AN EYE-OPENER!]]

2) NEAL OWEN KRUSE's excellent patriotic essay pointing out quite clearly how the United Nations will be an agent that will act as the antithesis of the true United States Republic, where our unalienable rights can only be assured within that Republic. [[This essay starts on page 25, and should be read & meditated on since the menace of Constitutional sabotage has already begun!]]

3) JERRY SMITH's interesting essay where he points out that the "funny red hats of Shriners" have a sordid symbolic history, while he explores the roots of the Demonic god of Masonry. This starts on page 33, ironically.

4) TONY O'CLERY, who explores the New World Order of front groups, like the ORANGE ORDER OF IRELAND ~ and incidentally, the only secret society NOT banned in the U.K. Government. [[HOW COME?]] Tony's essay starts on page 43.

5) SHERMAN SKOLNICK [[who is no stranger to conspiracy theory]] gives a lucid explanation of what the BILDERBERGERS are all about [[and it ain't good!]] where they actually select who will be the next president of the US. (p.52) ALEX JONES, in his intriguing essay about cracking the secrets of BOHEMIAN GROVE, (p.62) found out that this was the place where the presidential candidates will be decided. [[AND YOU THOUGHT YOUR VOTE MEANT SOMETHING!?!]]

6) MARKUS ANGELICUS sets up our understanding of the evil Rothschild empire while...

7) RON PATTON (must read) gives a devastating condemnation of the LUCIFERIAN NWO by unveiling the PLAN OF THE ILLUMINATI, starting on p.103. [[QUITE ILLUMINATING!]]

8) REV. ROBERT HANZEL informs us as to what the hostile aliens don't want us to know (p.238) ~ which becomes the key to spiritual warfare (a mystical form of knowledge) where your knowledge becomes the aliens' weakness.

9) MORE ALIEN ABDUCTEES (EXPERIENCERS) who give their heartfelt & insightful information about their own encounters ~ like SANDY NICHOLS & PAUL SCHROEDER, who both have even more to share on their respective listed websites.

10) JOAN d'ARC who shows quite clearly that 'GRAYS' are more a form of biological robot, [[perhaps in service to Reptilian beings from elsewhere?]] Joan's essay is filled with many nuances and must be read carefully; [[I found that her essay does open up a PANDORA'S BOX as to how astronauts could have existed in space with all of those deadly cosmic rays bombarding both suit & thin-skinned space ships...while Joan cited Phil Corso as noting that these biological robots may have had skin strong enough to "protect the vital organs from cosmic rays or wave action or gravitational forces." (p.259) It should make one wonder why we have never had an astronaut suffer from any ill effects of radiation poisoning, etc. ?!?....]]

11) NICOLA MOLLOY writes a most-timely essay since she mentions the most-likely deceptions that surround 9/11 ~ among other conspiracies. Starting on page 428, Nicky suggests that this "one world religion (a new age religion) is one where the basic philosophy conforms to the beliefs of alien entities with whom this covert world government has made allegiance...and she notes, "Fifty (50) False News Stories by Bush Propaganda Machine..." These lies include the storyline of Sept. 11, 2001, and what we were led to believe; cf. pgs.429-430 for how this could be pulled off, due to the control of the MAJOR MEDIA. Toward the end of the essay, there is an interesting citation surrounding "the blood of King David" (like Baron Rothschild)...and this figures into the not-so-obvious bedfellows within the NWO families. [[This adds new meaning to the phrase, THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE.]]

By now, you probably are getting paranoid as well as scared, so the general editor is switching streams for a change of pace.

JonM229
09-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I knew Jews run everything

NJarhead
09-28-2010, 09:33 PM
I knew Jews run everything
I'm sorry but "ruin" is spelled R-U-I-N, dumbass.

JonM229
09-28-2010, 09:41 PM
What an anti-semite

Mel Gibson called. He wants his schtick back

NJarhead
09-28-2010, 09:47 PM
What an anti-semite

Mel Gibson called. He wants his schtick back

Mel Gibson? He WISHES he were as funny as I am. Besides, doesn't he hate women now?

JonM229
09-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Mel Gibson? He WISHES he were as funny as I am. Besides, doesn't he hate women now?

Yeah, he wants them to be raped by a pack of racial slurs

NJarhead
09-28-2010, 09:57 PM

Okay Mel Brooks, I'm off like your prom dress so if you change your mind about being complete puss tonight, you know where to find me for some Madden biyatch.

Vis
09-29-2010, 06:48 AM

Good line.

I bet Markus Angelicus' real last name in Goebbels.

Dino 6 Rings
09-29-2010, 11:59 AM
according to the family tree, only 9 are still living...

seems like someone could take care of the "conspiracy" rather easily.

cut the head off the snake, the body dies.

Vis
09-29-2010, 03:49 PM
according to the family tree, only 9 are still living...

seems like someone could take care of the "conspiracy" rather easily.

cut the head off the snake, the body dies.

Proof nazi propaganda works

JonM229
10-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Looks like Rick Sanchez was right all along

urgle burgle
10-05-2010, 02:17 PM
Rick "dirty" Sanchez.........smarter' then the rest of us in the end. What's the plus/minus on Jewish conversion? If Sammy Davis can do it....I can.

SteelerEmpire
10-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Rick "dirty" Sanchez.........smarter' then the rest of us in the end. What's the plus/minus on Jewish conversion? If Sammy Davis can do it....I can.

LOL...There are only pluses from being Jewish... :boxing: