PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Must Avoid Penalties To Begin 2019

polamalubeast
06-22-2019, 12:37 PM

The steelers had the same problem for the penalties in the first month of the 2014 season too.

Born2Steel
06-22-2019, 01:00 PM
Once again those words ring out. Penalties and turnovers lose games.

At Foxboro, when the Pats commit a turnover it is a penalty against the visiting team. Usually a personal foul of some kind that results in an automatic 1st down for Brady. Also any time the Pats defense gets a turnover there is an automatic 15 yard personal foul penalty tacked onto the end of the run back. AND during all turnovers and/or any automatic review play, the visitor's sideline comm system is shut off, resulting in a 15 yard personal foul penalty against the visiting team.

So really we don't want ANY turnovers for either side week 1.

teegre
06-23-2019, 01:35 PM
Once again those words ring out. Penalties and turnovers lose games.

At Foxboro, when the Pats commit a turnover it is a penalty against the visiting team. Usually a personal foul of some kind that results in an automatic 1st down for Brady. Also any time the Pats defense gets a turnover there is an automatic 15 yard personal foul penalty tacked onto the end of the run back. AND during all turnovers and/or any automatic review play, the visitor's sideline comm system is shut off, resulting in a 15 yard personal foul penalty against the visiting team.

So really we don't want ANY turnovers for either side week 1.

Post. Of. The. Weekend!!! :applaudit:

fansince'76
06-23-2019, 04:20 PM
Perhaps NFL officiating in general can stop sucking hind tit to begin 2019, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that...

hawaiiansteeler
06-23-2019, 07:06 PM
Perhaps NFL officiating in general can stop sucking hind tit to begin 2019, but I'm not going to hold my breath on that...

it's going to be interesting (frustrating might be a better word) watching pass interference penalties get called...

86WARD
06-24-2019, 08:01 AM
Special Teams

EzraTank
06-25-2019, 01:42 PM
Let's try to avoid penalties every game not just the start of 2019.

HollywoodSteel
06-27-2019, 12:00 AM
That depends. If the penalty involves injuring Brady, is it really so necessary to avoid?

I’m kidding of course... as far as I’ll admit publicly.

teegre
06-28-2019, 09:25 AM
That depends. If the penalty involves injuring Brady, is it really so necessary to avoid?

I’m kidding of course... as far as I’ll admit publicly.

I was thinking the same thing. :nod:

On the first play from scrimmage, Artie Burns beheads Tom Brady (not figuratively... Burns hits him so hard that Brady’s gets decapitated)... and thus, Burns gets suspended indefinitely. Burns was likely a cut anyway. But now, he becomes one of the greatest Steelers in franchise history.

I kid, I kid... I think.

86WARD
06-28-2019, 09:34 AM
I was thinking the same thing. :nod:

On the first play from scrimmage, Artie Burns beheads Tom Brady (not figuratively... Burns hits him so hard that Brady’s gets decapitated)... and thus, Burns gets suspended indefinitely. Burns was likely a cut anyway. But now, he becomes one of the greatest Steelers in franchise history.

I kid, I kid... I think.

He’d go down a legend...just like how we talk of Limas Sweeds block.

teegre
06-28-2019, 09:41 AM
He’d go down a legend...just like how we talk of Limas Sweeds block.

YOU READ MY MIND!!!