PDA

View Full Version : NFL's top five rivalries for 2019 season: Browns-Steelers at No. 1!

polamalubeast
06-06-2019, 06:42 PM
1) Cleveland Browns vs. Pittsburgh Steelers

Before you accuse me of just jumping on the bandwagon and supporting the Browns after a wild offseason, let me say a few things. For starters, you are absolutely correct. I love what the Browns have done. The trade for Odell Beckham Jr. was a masterstroke. (And hey, I kinda called it a year ago.) But this Browns team is going to be a lot of fun. I know we've seen some so-called dream teams fail in the past, but this one looks really good. And the rivalry got some additional juice in Week 17 of last season. No, the teams didn't play each other, but the Browns could have sent the Steelers to the playoffs with a win over the Ravens. Cleveland fell just short, leaving Pittsburgh out of the postseason tournament for the first time since 2013.

I understand that it would be fitting to have Browns-Ravens as the rivalry here -- because Baltimore stole the Browns years ago, and the Ravens are the reigning AFC North champions -- but there is something that just feels right about Browns-Steelers being the pick. Because there will be no in between with these two. Either the Browns fulfill their destiny this season and win the division in convincing fashion, rollicking past the competition while the Steelers fall into further chaos. Or the Browns finish 5-11, while the Steelers claim the top seed in the AFC. I'm telling you: It's one or the other.

read more

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001024605/article/nfls-top-five-rivalries-for-2019-season-brownssteelers-at-no-1

The Ravens vs steelers is still the number 1 rivalries for the steelers....

Fire Goodell
06-06-2019, 06:43 PM
smdh

polamalubeast
06-06-2019, 06:54 PM
The Browns are the most overhyped team I've seen since a very long time

They have the talent, but they have done nothing yet and already a lot of drama for the Browns .... We have seen in the last two years for the steelers that when you have a lot of drama, it is very difficult to overcome, especially in adversity and it could be worse for the Browns, since they have not the experience that the steelers had.

hawaiiansteeler
06-06-2019, 08:55 PM
http://cdn1.bloguin.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/85/2010/12/clevelandstillsucksshirtsnowballz.jpg

teegre
06-07-2019, 06:49 AM
I’ve said it for almost a year:

The Browns are like the 2012-2015 Seahawks. They have a young, cheap QB. And, they’ve hit on a few drafts in a row (cheap, young defenders).

Likewise, I’ve also said for almost a year:

In the next four Super Bowls, the representative for the AFC will be from the AFC North... with at least 2 Lombardis won.

polamalubeast
06-07-2019, 06:55 AM
I’ve said it for almost a year:

The Browns are like the 2012-2015 Seahawks. They have a young, cheap QB. And, they’ve hit on a few drafts in a row (cheap, young defenders).

Likewise, I’ve also said for almost a year:

In the next four Super Bowls, the representative for the AFC will be from the AFC North... with at least 2 Lombardis won.

Yes, the Browns have a big opportunity in front of them ... Will they take advantage of the fact that their best players are at their rookie contract?

We'll see.